test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to reclaim Federation Starter Pack

I purchased this on a new character. Was able to claim all the stuff, but I can't claim on other characters that meet the requirements. Gives me an error message "Unable to complete transaction (reason not specified)."
1xe027q.png

Comments

• darpendragondarpendragon Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    The federation starter pack is only per character, not an account unlock

Only the ship is account unlocked, even then only to feds
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Ah, ok, that makes more sense. Thanks!

In that case, the bug would be that it shows as "Available" instead of being 1000 zen on another toon.
    1xe027q.png
  • morningstar97morningstar97 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I’m having a similar issue with the Klingon pack. Upon purchase I did not receive the included ship or the unlock for it (plenty of space in my inventory and ship slots). The pack still shows as claimable on the character (as opposed to claimed) but it cannot be claimed again or purchased on other characters, giving me an error in all instances. The ship that was supposed to be included is still showing as purchasable for zen on all characters including the one the pack was bought on, further indication that the unlock failed somehow. I submitted a ticket in game days ago, but have not received a response.
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    @morningstar97 Submitting a ticket in game is not a reliable way of doing it as many of them gets sucked into a big, black digital hole and are never heard from again, https://support.arcgames.com/app/homehttps://support.arcgames.com/app/home. Though if your ticked were logged it should show up under 'Ticket history' so check there first. If it doesn't, file a ticket via 'Contact support'.

Edit: You didn't say how many days it has been, but anywhere from 3-5 business days are normal and at peak times it can be 7-10 business days, luckily we're not at peak time right now.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
    > @sgtfloydpepper#7911 said:
    > Ah, ok, that makes more sense. Thanks!
    >
    > In that case, the bug would be that it shows as "Available" instead of being 1000 zen on another toon.

I forgot to mention that it actually states that you can only purchase it once per account. That is why it says it is "Available" instead of listing a price, so you can't buy it again.
  • alienboy47alienboy47 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Okay, Im having an unrelated issue, but I cant find how to start my own discussion on it and Im at my wits end here.

I play on xbox. Couple of years ago, I bought the Eclipse Intel Cruiser with Zen in the Cstore. Earlier I discharged the ship because I needed room for something else, and I figured what the hell, it says I can reclaim ships purchased with Zen from the Cstore after discharging. So no harm done, right??? Except now that I want to reclaim it, I cant find how!! I have spent hours looking at the Cstore, the Ship Req officer on drydock, they want me to pay for the damn thing again!! I been looking up online how, trying to figure this out, I cant.

Is my Eclipse Intel Cruiser I paid $30 for just gone now or am I missing something??? I only deleted it because it SAID I could reclaim! Again, Im on the xbox, I cant find anything in the Cstore about reclaiming. How the hell do I get my intel ship back?? Please help.
    alienboy47 wrote: »
    Okay, Im having an unrelated issue, but I cant find how to start my own discussion on it and Im at my wits end here.

I play on xbox. Couple of years ago, I bought the Eclipse Intel Cruiser with Zen in the Cstore. Earlier I discharged the ship because I needed room for something else, and I figured what the hell, it says I can reclaim ships purchased with Zen from the Cstore after discharging. So no harm done, right??? Except now that I want to reclaim it, I cant find how!! I have spent hours looking at the Cstore, the Ship Req officer on drydock, they want me to pay for the damn thing again!! I been looking up online how, trying to figure this out, I cant.

Is my Eclipse Intel Cruiser I paid $30 for just gone now or am I missing something??? I only deleted it because it SAID I could reclaim! Again, Im on the xbox, I cant find anything in the Cstore about reclaiming. How the hell do I get my intel ship back?? Please help.

Have you tried contacting customer support?

https://support.arcgames.com/app/support_center

They can help you there better than the forums can. Here it is just mostly other forum member discussing there problems to see if other people have the same problems. Sometimes a Dev or a moderator might see it and pass it on upwards, but usually it is better to file a ticket where it has a higher chance of being resolved