test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Personal Endeavors!

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Ever E I need to do today I could do on Nukara Prime. :p

It's always great when you get a combo you can do all in one shot.

The other day I had Heal Hull in Space, Destroy Borg Ships, and Deal Tetryon Damage (Space.)

I took my MW Beam Boat with Tetryons, did one run of ISA and boom.. done. :smiley:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Tonight I got Destroy Undine Ships, Kill Voth Ground, Kill Voth in BZ. Easy peasey in the Dyson Sphere.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • sarah2774sarah2774 Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    My progress so far. Where is everyone now? I think I am slacking at bit.

dppYCbQ.jpg
    OPv9m3F.jpg
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,950 Arc User
    sarah2774 wrote: »
    Nope, that would be me. Think my main account has 2-3 points. Level zero. Not even sure. That is slacking a bit :smile: Like reading this thread for tips though for when I decide to give it all I've got.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    How are you at lvl 41? I have been doing P-Endeavors and standard Endeavors Everyday but it looks like you are 2 days ahead

Maybe you forgot a day or two? Also at 41.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,164 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    How are you at lvl 41? I have been doing P-Endeavors and standard Endeavors Everyday but it looks like you are 2 days ahead
    You must have missed a batch. I am on 40 and I must have missed over 20 endeavours.

Looks like you only missed a small handful. Not to bad. I do wonder at this stage if there is anyone who has not missed a single one.
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    Hit 33 today and I haven't actually really been farming. At least it haven't felt that way to me. More like, "okay I have this one so I'll go do X in the game instead of Y today then".
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
    At 28, will get 29 today. I missed a few days and some parts on other days.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited March 2019

dppYCbQ.jpg
    You are much luckier than me by a long shot.

• zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User

dppYCbQ.jpg

It's right where I am. Won't be long before I'll have the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything!
    SIdFBNK.gif
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
    By the way, I know a lot of people do the Argala Patrol to level up Ship Masteries, but if you also get Tetryon Damage (Space), it is a great place for that as well. The Bentham Cruisers have Tetryon Arrays and they count too. I have it as a Hard Endeavor for 500K. One run through and I am at 435K and I run Phasers.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • tobywitczaktobywitczak Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    I am lvl 41 +6200 perk points now, I would really like to know what I missed, although I have an idea, as I picked up another 11850 point one day because one of my toons said I didn’t complete that endeavor for that day, but the others did. This happened on a KDF toon, between the 2/3am rest and a sever update. So yeah that might be a thing?
    edited March 2019
    ltminns wrote: »
    By the way, I know a lot of people do the Argala Patrol to level up Ship Masteries, but if you also get Tetryon Damage (Space), it is a great place for that as well. The Bentham Cruisers have Tetryon Arrays and they count too. I have it as a Hard Endeavor for 500K. One run through and I am at 435K and I run Phasers.

Nice find!

I have a Tetryon Boat, so I usually don't worry too much about it.. but that is good to know.

I know that when I get Kinetic Damage (Space) I do something similar. I take my Scimitar and launch 2 hangars of Romulan Drones. Whatever they mimic in Argala, they fire Torps so I can usually just hang back and let the pets get the endeavor for me since I don't use Torps on any of my ships. :smile:

Looks like I am slightly behind on my level.. I am level 40, about halfway to 41.

I have missed a couple days, so there must be some that are up round 43-44 by now.
    Post edited by seaofsorrows on
    edited March 2019
    I am lvl 41 +6200 perk points now, I would really like to know what I missed, although I have an idea, as I picked up another 11850 point one day because one of my toons said I didn’t complete that endeavor for that day, but the others did. This happened on a KDF toon, between the 2/3am rest and a sever update. So yeah that might be a thing?
    Yes although it did not do it last server update. But the previous server update reset the endeavors so we get bonus endeavors. Doing 1 day of bonus endeavors is sort of like doing the universal endeavor every day for a month.

I noticed it as I used to do the endeavors at lunch time as they had recently reset, then come back on at around 4pm and they reset again in the same day.
    pottsey5g wrote: »
    Yes although it did not do it last server update. But the previous server update reset the endeavors so we get bonus endeavors. Doing 1 day of bonus endeavors is sort of like doing the universal endeavor every day for a month.

I noticed it as I used to do the endeavors at lunch time as they had recently reset, then come back on at around 4pm and they reset again in the same day.

TRIBBLE, I hope the devs dont read this, They might take away the ability to fast path the PE

Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    Since the announcement of the foundry, I have cut back how many endeavors I do on a daily basis. It appears that at least 30 to 50 percent of the endeavors are easier done on the foundry than anyplace else. The removal of the foundry Has caused me to loose all interest in endeavor system and go back to playing the game as if it isnt even there.
    tomilak wrote: »
    Since the announcement of the foundry, I have cut back how many endeavors I do on a daily basis. It appears that at least 30 to 50 percent of the endeavors are easier done on the foundry than anyplace else. The removal of the foundry Has caused me to loose all interest in endeavor system and go back to playing the game as if it isnt even there.

See https://forum.stoacademy.com/showthread.php?tid=5672
    edited April 2019
    The great thing about Terran Task Force Disruptor weaps is that they also add a bit of DoT like Rom Plasma weaps.

I love any Ground Weap with both DoT3 and KB3. These are the best IMHO.

Post edited by zedbrightlander1 on
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Prior to stopping the endeavors following the announcement of the foundry, I had prepared all 5 weapons types on 5 diff toons, and now they are no longer needed. I will at some point put all the ships back the way they belong.
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
    edited April 2019
    Not getting any completions for today's Endeavour - Gamma Quadrant Skirmishes.

Not sure what's keeping them from being counted.

Edit - That's it - I'm out. There'll be another to try on Wednesday. :/
    Post edited by zedbrightlander1 on
    Did you run each of the three TFO skirmishes? Its says different, if you keep replaying the same one it will not count. In addition the Final Assault also does not count. I didn’t catch that the first few times until I read the Endeavor more closely.
    Yeah, I have two of three. Never had a chance on one of the three. I'll pick that up tomorrow. The other two and the Final I ran a few times each. Not sure why the Final doesn't count it's pretty similar to the others.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    tomilak wrote: »

See https://forum.stoacademy.com/showthread.php?tid=5672
    The problem is that takes up to x10 longer and is less fun. I can understand why tobywitczak has lost interest. I feel the same the endeavor + foundry combined really brought STO back to life for me. Now the Foundry has gone Endeavors are no longer fun to do and massively time consuming at times.
    ltminns wrote: »
    Yeah, I have two of three. Never had a chance on one of the three. I'll pick that up tomorrow. The other two and the Final I ran a few times each. Not sure why the Final doesn't count it's pretty similar to the others.

You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!
    Was my first time in there with that Character and really the first full time in there at all.

'So I'll meet him later on
    At the place where he has gone
    Where it's always double drill and no canteen

He'll be squatting on the coals
    Giving drink to poor d*mned souls
    And I'll get a swig in h*ll from Gunga Din!

Yes, Din! Din! Din!
    You Lazarushian-leather Gunga Din!
    Tho' I've belted you and flayed you
    By the living God that made you...'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    Without a foundry, what is currently the best spot for killing captains on the ground?
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
    I think you can pick up two on Nimbus III. I had it as an Easy Endeavor (1) the other day and did the New Romulus 'Overgrown Caves'.

Nothing will beat 'Ground Captains - 10 Waves'. :(

I'm not sure who would qualify as a 'Captain' in the Dyson BZ.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    questerius wrote: »
    Without a foundry, what is currently the best spot for killing captains on the ground?

Re-roll or skip it.