test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gargain New look missing.

oosgearoo007oosgearoo007 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
Hi
General support ticket -:- Reference Number 190218-000434
I find it impossible to get the New Gargain look out off the ship customizer, for the fleet variant I bought.
I get "[System] [Failed] Outfit uses invalid parts" Typed in the chat box.
For more info see support ticket mentioned above.
--
Steve

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    Have you only bought the Fleet version or do you have the C-Store version as well?
    If you didn't buy the Gagarin from the C-Store, then you likely don't own the Gagarin skin.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • oosgearoo007oosgearoo007 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Hi
    As stated in the tickets, which you possibly cant see......
    The fleet version of the Gagarin is available for fleet modules and some Zen, this option for a Zen transaction was selected at time of purchase, although I noted no drop in Zen at the time.
    Many thanks
    Hi
    In game support ticket created.
    [System] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #4,831,371.
    Many thanks
    Just thought I would reply and say this feature/bug still exists even after the recent patches.
    Just thought I would reply and say this feature/bug still exists even after the recent patch, that seemed to fix so many small problems. Any change of a reply from an Admin?

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    Fleet ships aren't bought with Zen -- they cost Fleet Marks and Fleet Modules.
    If you haven't purchased the Gagarin from the C-Store, then you likely don't own the Gagarin skin for the "Fleet Shepard Miracle Worker Battlecruiser".
    So, if you don't own the Gagarin skin, then you can't use it.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/