test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    (My... life... for... Aiur!)

Gaia: Does feel good to have something good in life again.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    (which STILL doesn't apply to YOUR property - you are allowed to do whatever you please with things you own...now if she had hazarded ANOTHER ship in the process of going rogue, that might actually apply - but she didn't, so it doesn't)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (Damage to K-13's hanger?)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Nick: *Smiles* I'm glad You're the one who walked into my life gave me the chance to make this life with you... I think we make each other's lives better with our love for each other. now, with everything going on and things that have happened.... maybe we should call it quits on that game of pretending not to know about... that thing... maybe we should just come clean with everyone about it. What do you think about that? After what happened with Krystal and Renia and all of that, i don't feel right just... messing with everyone right now.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (minor damage if anything - mainly from TRIBBLE being tossed around by the resulting implosion wave...not worth charging over; the lawyer would cost more than you'd get in damages)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    (which STILL doesn't apply to YOUR property - you are allowed to do whatever you please with things you own...now if she had hazarded ANOTHER ship in the process of going rogue, that might actually apply - but she didn't, so it doesn't)​​
    rattler2 wrote: »
    (Damage to K-13's hanger?)

(This.

"31 - Hazarding a ship - Intentionally, without lawful excuse, or recklessly damaging, stranding or causing the loss of a military ship"

OR

"31 - Hazarding a ship - Negligently hazarding a military ship")
    (STILL doesn't apply! hangar!= military ship!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

*Something happens on the abandoned former SDF airbase attached to K-13 as one of it's hangers suddenly collapses on itself as an explosion of vacuum from an FTL jump occurs*

(Real minor damage, eh?)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (STILL doesn't apply! hangar!= military ship!)​​

(It's a military hangar on a military base (and the analogy to a ship isappropriate in the case of an orbital Starbase - a Star Trek Starbase is isolated in a similar way to starships).)
    (if an entire hangar can collapse from a small implosion of air, it was made from plastic and balsa wood just like the original enterprise)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Gaia: Probably after things calm down. Think everyone's had enough shock for the time being.

(So just ignore that the hanger got wrecked? While it might not have been active, there were still power conduits and datalinks and stuff that were active, and connected to the station itself. Who knows what kind of chaos that would have caused.)
    (i didn't see of any chaos that was caused by it at the time, so clearly nothing happened - and no retroactively making something up now either; that's fabrication of evidence)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: Alright, give it what, a week? That sound good? *gets up, stretching, then looking back to Gaia*
    (I wouldn't call having a hanger collapse in on itself as "nothing happened")

Gaia: Yea. I think so.
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    jakara: i know the cruelty of people... i wouldnt doubt it that this empire would "make an example" out of the people for disobedience. *sighs* i caused this with my anger... *sits down looking up at the ceiling.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Nick: Alright.... and to answer your question... I'm not sure Krystal would have done the things you have if she wasn't in starfleet... I think a big push for you was to separate yourself from her by doing those things. is me saying this trying to make you out to be bad? No, absolutely not. *Walks to the other side of the bed and kneels down to Gaia's level, taking her hand* You are you, and wanting to make yourself unique was a driving factor... If that wasn't a worry of yours I don't think you would have done that either... But the universe is vast and choices are infinite, there are an uncountable number of things that could happen to push someone in one direction or the other, so I can't truly say I'm sure in your case or hers...

What matters is how we deal with the present. You don't have anything to prove in my opinion. You don't have to be a pirate queen or a smuggler. plus given the circumstances, maybe staying here will be good for both of us, even if you're controlling any sort of operation or not from here. and I love you just the way you are, Gaia. if you chose to be a Smuggler and Pirate queen or just a civilian or anything else. Trill or werefox. whatever you are, whatever you pick or don't end up having a choice to be, That's all you and you are what matters to me.

Briana: *Sighs*
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    RAdm Rose: While we wait, Ranneson, who do you want as your lawyer?

((Ryan, this station is a upgraded K-13, so its not all that great compared to other station built later, and there is something called Bureaucracy, so it takes some time for everything to put into place, so the Legal team is not there. In the TNG episode about Data being 'alive', that station had very little in the way of a legal team, becuase it was new.))

Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    (and k-13's been back under federation control for at least half a year or more, depending on how long passed between echoes of light and renegade's regret - plenty of time to get a permanent JAG team stationed there)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Gaia: Thanks.

I still got the skills though. And the inherrited skills that Krystal had back then. Just haven't had much of a chance to use some of those skills after the War ended.

I think the only one who isn't a werefox is Jadzia.
    ((Alliance has been at War all that time, and most of that tiem the Station has been a construction zone. ))
    Ancient Griffon insult

Nick: *Grins* I'm glad you got the skills. Since you are living here on the ship. maybe you can help around here. Not saying to join starfleet, but... maybe work as a special civilian contractor on the ship or... something along those lines, It's up to you. I wouldn't mind if you did... just something with minimal risk for now because of circumstances.

and yeah, I know Jadzia isn't a werefox... I more brought that up because sometimes you can't help what form you hold when stressed. Either way, Still love you, if you chose to be in whatever form or are stressed into it.
    rattler2 wrote: »
    (I wouldn't call having a hanger collapse in on itself as "nothing happened")

Gaia: Yea. I think so.

(Also, if you blew up a disused hangar on a military base, it would still be seen as a serious issue because that's one disused hangar that now cannot be bought back into use.)
    Gaia: *laughs* I'm not the only one who gets all furry when stressed. I'm just more comfortable in the fur than she is.
    Nick: *Chuckles* I'd say so. So think about my offer to show your skills. in the meantime... before i put my shirt and jacket on, officially starting the day, would you be interested in doing anything? I don't hear anyone trying to contact me about anything yet so I think we could.

Briana: *Stands up straight, opening her eyes* get some rest jakara.... regrow your leg. *Takes her hand* I'm gonna head to the cockpit, love you. If you need me, just yell for me.
    Gaia: Maybe... *grins*
    Nick: *Returns the grin* Computer. Put any calls on hold until further notice.
    *fade out on Nick and Gaia*
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: *Looks at RADM Rose* No. I will not have my right to a lawyer of my choosing withheld, Admiral.
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    RAdm Rose: I am trying to help you, and if you do not recognize that, I feel sorry for you.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(...seriously? did you even READ this?)
    icerose20 wrote: »
    RAdm Rose: While we wait, Ranneson, who do you want as your lawyer?
    ​​

#LegalizeAwoo