test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (obviously not, or her author wouldn't be typing the things he's typing)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (he/she was the one who brought up the punishment. Loss of Rank, loss of pay, loss of service time, pretty standard for AWOL and disobey a direct order is depending on the order. Right now, Starfleet would try to keep her as there is a war going on. So unless there
    is any objections, i thought it was open and shut. )
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,149 Arc User
    (Open and shut OOC. In character seems to be a different story)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (oh, and do try to remember the lexington still has to put into drydock for refitting, rattler)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Rose is cooking breakfast for the kids, waiting for Jessica to wake up.

Fiona: Bacon.

Leo: Yeah, Bacon.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,212 Arc User
    *Eight went back to her ship last night*

*Jessica yawns and stretches waking up slowly as she smells breakfast*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Nick: *stirs, slowly opening his eyes and looking around the room. Gently pulling Gaia a bit closer if she's still there In bed with him.*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (*stabs thread with stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Rose: Well, hello sleepy head.

Fiona and Leo hug Jessica: Good morning, Mama.

Nyssa and Jamie seem to have fun roll the ball to themselves.

Rose: Been a while since you slept like that, usually you get up early to make breakfast. Bacon with biscuits and country gravy with sausage. Could you make sure all the kids are cleaned up fro breakfast, dear? I brought Reina's and Krys's kids back but I went to making breakfast when I got up.

RAdm Rose: You do know that as an officer by Starfleet, I am honorbound to do everything in my power to win this case, according to your wishes. Also, Commander Linnea form Admiral Quinns office, and Commander Rufus Jawles, from Starfleet Legal, they will oversee the proceeding and report what is happeneing to thier superiors.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(*still stabbing thread with stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: *yawns* you awake, Gaia?... we should probably get up and start the day off. *smiles contently and kisses her cheek. Continuing to hold her close despite him suggesting they start the day*
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: You're ignoring my right to a lawyer of my choosing, I see... A military appointed lawyer, chosen without the consent of the defendant. You do realize you're breaking the Uniform Code of Military Justice here, right? If my right to choose a lawyer is denied, then this will quickly become a mistrial due to improper process and violation of the UCMJ.
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    Radm Rose hits her commbadge: Jessica, please come down to the K-13 brig please, the prisoner wants a word with you, and bring whoever the prosecution is. I advise you to reconsider.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jessica: *She groans and sighs* Alright Rose I'll be right there... wait who did I decide on for the prosecution? *she yawns*
    (how about the one who originally contacted raneson when she left the base telling her to get her butt back?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

RAdm Rose: That was your descision as you are the highest ranking officer.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jessica: Sorry I overslept and my head's a bit fuzzy. *She sounds a little embarrassed as she gets dressed*

(Who was it that contacted her after she left?)
    (i think it was jessica)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(wait, no; it was actually captain o'ryan)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*stabs thread with stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Gaia: *groans* Morning already?
    Krystal: *sound asleep in her quarters*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Jessica: Have Captain O'Ryan meet us there then... he'll be the prosecution.

*Reina is asleep cuddling Krystal*
    (of course...given the fact raneson jumped out directly from INSIDE k-13's old SDF hangar, there wasn't really a demand to get her TRIBBLE back to k-13, because she was well out of range immediately)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: yeah, morning already.... when I got back here from my mission with Jadzia, you were already asleep. So I just set you down in bed rather than let you sleep In that relativly uncomfortable looking chair. it would have also been harder to fall or stay asleep without you here close to me.
    (*grrsnarls and starts viciously stabbing seven with the stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*smashes everyone in the head with a mallet*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Don't hit me with a mallet. I'm waiting on Hoan and or Rattler so I cant contribute much right just yet. Also passing out now.)
    Capt O'Neal: Understood, Been a while since I had my class in the UCMJ Basics. Also, Cmdr Linnea and Cmdr Jawles are coming down, since we are going to talk to plantiff

Rose: Ok, I figured you were leaving soon, so here is a couple of Bacon Biscuit sandwiches.

Leo and Fiona run up to Jessica and hug her

Fiona: No go.

Leo: We didnt get to hear Moma read stories last night.

Rose: Well, it was a busy night for you all.

Fiona: Why was Auntie Krys and ReiRei so sad? We tried to help they cried more then Nyssa was baby?

Leo: Ezez says they hurt by bad people.

Rose: Yeah, they just need time, thats why thier kids are with us for a couple of days.

(I would like to point out that K-13 is a new station in a warzone area that is suppoed to be lying low in case Tzenkethi, Breen, or the Hur'q find it. I also think that distances are vastly under represented in this game. Warp 9 TNG scale gets you to Rigel Kentarus (Alpha Centauri) in less then a day. )
    Ancient Griffon insult

(you really want to still be stuck on the fourth or fifth mission by this point? because that's what you'd be on if the game had realistic warp speeds)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Still trying to fall asleep. Also transwarp is a thing. Keep that in mind. Some of the path to 2409 stuff or one of the lore blogs talks about it. Being able to go to one quadrant to another within a day. I'll find it when I'm more awake.)