test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Tzenkethi Red Alert!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
The Tzenkethi are returning, and they mean to cleanse innocent worlds with their protomatter weapons on PC this weekend. Go to Red Alert!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11106383

Comments

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    Of all the Red Alerts, this is the only one I actively detest. The zero cooldown at least makes it easy to redo though, so the excessively high failure rate it has in PUGs is slightly more tolerable I suppose.
  • vaewenvaewen Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Psst; level cap is now 65, not 60. I'm sure everybody will assume that captains level 61 to 65 will not be excluded from defending the galaxy from the Tzenkethi threat
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Proofreading is Fundemental.©®™

https://youtu.be/GD6qtc2_AQA
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    This is by far one of the most unrewarding, difficult, and annoying queues I've ever experienced. I have no idea why you would have advertised such a horribly insulting queue.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    This is by far one of the most unrewarding, difficult, and annoying queues I've ever experienced. I have no idea why you would have advertised such a horribly insulting queue.

It's not particularly difficult, but since the great reward readjustment for Red Alerts they are simply not worth the bother.
    35 marks (with no option for dailies) and 480 dilithium for a TFO which usually takes 10-15 minutes is laughable.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • viridian74#1359 viridian74 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Tzenkethi Red Alert is my favourite queue - who cares about marks and dil if you can save an entire planet?
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Tzenkethi Red Alert is my favourite queue - who cares about marks and dil if you can save an entire planet?

Remember the 10th rule of acquisition: Greed is eternal.
    Also, if we save entire planets we should be rewarded for our efforts. Same thing as when we dismantle some Borg or eradicate some spiders.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.