test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Glitching (hiccupping) in space and on the ground

quisait1quisait1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
I have sent a few bug reports in but haven't received one email back about this. For the past 2 months the hiccupping when playing have gotten worse. It wasn't so back at first but now it seems to not stop. Nothing is smooth anymore when playing. I have even changed some of the settings for graphics but I still have this issue. When I'm battling in the Voth Battlezone or trying to do some storyline for a ground battle I have a lot of hiccupping. It's a little frustrating when your trying to fight and there is a hiccup and the enemy is able to hit you more times than you can hit them. This issue doesn't seem to be a priority for the tech people.

I have a gaming laptop and I even changed a few setting on the graphic settings to see if things would be able to fix the problem but no luck. I play other games on my laptop and have no issues with this type of stuff so I know my laptop and internet is not a issue (internet speed is over 250mbps).

Please look into this.

Comments

• ancientfighterancientfighter Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    +1
    Many playes have the same problem, I had thought that this hiccupping was because of the omega trace event to have thousands of bots on the server.. but still persists.
    At certain times of the day it gets much worse too. The intriguing is that I do not see anyone complaining on the forum, it seems that everyone has lost interest in asking for support.
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    +1
    Same here... it's not as worse as it was around the time when they released "Delta Rising" (for me at least), but it still gets worse and worse and I really hope they're going to do something against this, because it shouldn't get much worse... else I'm definitely going to take a long break again... like I did after DR.
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • dixoniumdixonium Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    +1

I've begun to notice the same problem on my end. In space, the ship shudders constantly as it moves.
  • redwatchmanredwatchman Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    The game is nearly unplayable. I only say nearly because when I log back in I'm usually still in the TFO I was in so I can complete the events, but I need to stop playing on advanced because I become a liability to my team taking up a slot but being incapable of doing anything to contribute as the server times out and everything stops responding for upwards of 15 to 30 seconds before either disconnecting or snapping back to me flown off into nowhere or horribly damaged/destroyed.
  • quisait1quisait1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    The hiccupping seems to be getting a little better but it still happens. I think it's their server. It gets worse when more and more people start playing. I think their server needs to be upgraded. They seem to be more focused on getting new events out than to make sure the whole game is running smoothly. They need to address this because it's almost worthless to play when the hiccupping is really bad. I hope their IT people see this.