test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How would you rate these event ships?

2»

Comments

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    The Samsar can be useful. I use it on one of my characters with heavy engineering, hazard and radiation build.
    Try dumping plasma all over the place and pulling in mobs with the fekliri console. Just saying.

If you try more standard builds then you're out of luck with the samsar though.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • aboundedorc0#8479 aboundedorc0 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Lukari Ho'kuun Science Vessel [T6]
    alonar wrote: »
    Why is the Vorgon carrier not on the list?

This portion of his post was supposed to have covered that ....... "I'm pretty sure that I missed at least one event ship on console."

• aboundedorc0#8479 aboundedorc0 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    Lukari Ho'kuun Science Vessel [T6]
    Has the Samsar ever been offered during an event on console? That ship was mentioned more than once here, but I don't recall having had a chance to grab that one on Xbox One?
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    The vorgon carrier has been skipped on console and so far they've kicked their heels about getting it to players. They could easily have let players double dip on the summer event if they actually wanted to bring players on all platforms into line with each other for the events.

My favourite event ship on that list is probably the krenim sci ship rather than the lukari.

I don't consider the hokuun to be an event ship on console because it was shoved directly into the infinity box and only given to players as a oneshot character locked (gamblebox style) ship for the 2018 anniversary. If they'd done the decent thing and made it account based then maybe.

Vulcan scout ship is still a work in progress due to the scanning mission being royally screwed up for the first week only giving 1 or 2 places out of three but I've noticed an oddity on PC in that the rear weapon slots get unlocked sooner than the fore while its in levelling mode.
This discussion has been closed.