test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 3/21/19

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 3/21 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    The Intrepid Nacelle issue has been an issue for YEARS.
    So I'm kinda in "I'll believe it when I see it" mode on that one.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    Maybe they should've also fixed the clipping issue with the text on the side of the Risian Corvette.
  • psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,644 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    I don't suppose that a fix for the Ship Tailor to apply the new Centaur ship costume for the T6 Walker-class was squeezed into this weeks patch? /bats eyelashes
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    Kelvin Timeline Heavy Command Cruiser.
    The Kelvin Timeline Intel Dreadnought Cruiser now properly closes its deflector blast doors during combat.
    I'm gonna pull my Dread out of the spacedock for a while just to play with that. Thank you to whoever decided to bring this little thing to life. It's the little things that count.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    Is the project to turn in 9th Anniversary tokens returning? I still have some leftovers.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    I'm interested in using the new Centaur skin, i hope is a stealth fix..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • lexers615#4253 lexers615 Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    I just logged in. My character was running "Blind men tell tall tales" and I got a message that the mission was restarted because it was out of date. However, there's nothing in the patch note about changes to any mission at all.

What changed exactly?
  • theboxisredtheboxisred Member Posts: 450 Arc User
    I just logged in. My character was running "Blind men tell tall tales" and I got a message that the mission was restarted because it was out of date. However, there's nothing in the patch note about changes to any mission at all.

What changed exactly?

Probably the game version, but I'm just guessing.
  • lexers615#4253 lexers615 Member Posts: 186 Arc User

What changed exactly?

Probably the game version, but I'm just guessing.
    Has to be a lot more that that. She's running like 10 missions, and that one was the only one resetted.
  • pwemademedothispwemademedothis Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    I'm interested in using the new Centaur skin, i hope is a stealth fix..

Working for the Advanced Light Cruiser now in my case where it wasn't before.
  • psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,644 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    psiameese wrote: »
    I don't suppose that a fix for the Ship Tailor to apply the new Centaur ship costume for the T6 Walker-class was squeezed into this weeks patch? /bats eyelashes

Centaur skin for the T6 Walker?! Did I miss something?

No, you didn't miss anything. I just missed my Raktajino before posting. And now the edit button has gone missing. :blush: I should have said Reliant-class advanced light cruiser.

(/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
This discussion has been closed.