test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How have your captains and crew changed over the years?

chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
edited March 2019 in Ten Forward
For those of us who've been in the game for several years, I'm sure we've all updated our toons' looks more than once. Especially for characters we've done a backstory for, or full-out RP as. Or even just as new items have been added to the game, especially hairstyles.

My main, Ashlyn, has been around for 4 years. She wasn't my first main (that was a Romulan from about two years earlier - yeah, I was crazy enough to start as a Romulan!), but she definitely became my main. I even in-character moved some officers over to her from my Romulan.

Anyways, after a year+ absence from STO, I decided it was time to age/change my team. Bottom row is how they all appeared 2 years ago when I stopped playing, top row is their current look.

9ukuSAT.png

Would love to see how other toons have changed too! Post yours below!
Post edited by chipg7 on

Comments

• chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    [removed]
    Post edited by chipg7 on
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    I only have a good quality middle shot. To start with they were all clad in Jupiter uniforms.
    29919166715_d88531d9a6_o.png

Since this, and upon getting an Odyssey Class, my Commodore is now a Fleet Admiral (wearing the Admiralty version of the uniform) and my commander is now a captain wearing the green version you see Leo in (I'e also spun her off as a main). Nobody else has really changed in the few years I've headcanoned.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!