test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Universal Ambush Turret Kit & Crystal Prism Kit

bishop#7533 bishop Member Posts: 61 Arc User
As a new Engineer I have to say I am enjoying these two Kits with cloak mines.

My question is I like to max its potential through the doff.
I added a purple Armory officer to ground in hopes it will proc additional turret. I have tested it on 5 runs so far and still it has not proc an extra turret. Has this worked for anyone or is it a bug.

Second anyone know if there is a Duty Officer that will complement the Crystal Prism, Kit? this is from the Pahvo Dissension event.

Thanks in Advance
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• thelematikerthelematiker Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    My question is I like to max its potential through the doff.
    I added a purple Armory officer to ground in hopes it will proc additional turret.

Does not work. Had an Engineer with a normal and the Ambush Turret. If you hover over the normal icon it says, chance to spawn 2 more turrets. It does not say that with the Ambush Turret (even if it would, it would only be a "normal" turret)

• bishop#7533 bishop Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Thanks Bud, I noticed that too. Though it being a turret my understanding it should spawn something while a armory officer is active, even if its not a ambush turret the purps give a nice phaser burst turret.
  • odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    As a new Engineer I have to say I am enjoying these two Kits with cloak mines.

<Sniped>

Second anyone know if there is a Duty Officer that will complement the Crystal Prism, Kit? this is from the Pahvo Dissension event.

Thanks in Advance

LOL that kit is so new theres no way there'd be a doff for it yet.

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    If you want a fun turret that can proc the turret DOff, the Flamethrower turret from the Fleet Embassy (in the shuttle bay) is nice. It still only spawns normal turrets for the extras, though.

I had a fair bit of fun combo'ing the Ambush turrets and the Flamethrower turret in the last event on Pahvo.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Thanks Bud, I noticed that too. Though it being a turret my understanding it should spawn something while a armory officer is active, even if its not a ambush turret the purps give a nice phaser burst turret.

I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure that the only thing that the Armory Officer effects is turrets spawned by the ability 'Turret Fabrication.' It won't proc for any other ability even if it's a turret ability. Since Ambush Turret is a separate ability, the duty officer sadly does not effect it. :disappointed:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    tom61sto wrote: »
    If you want a fun turret that can proc the turret DOff, the Flamethrower turret from the Fleet Embassy (in the shuttle bay) is nice. It still only spawns normal turrets for the extras, though.

I had a fair bit of fun combo'ing the Ambush turrets and the Flamethrower turret in the last event on Pahvo.

Undine turret also works with the doffs if folks are looking for a little more range. ;)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    As far as I know the doff will only proc on engineer specific turrets and the ambush ones are universal making them exempt.
This discussion has been closed.