test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Yes...I am stuck inside a rock...

2»

Comments

• postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Was in a run today with someone who got accused of being an AFK leech and their defense was (rightly) that they'd got stuck inside something or other at the central spire.

Could see them frantically trying to get free on each return to spire.
  • cylus566cylus566 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    I beamed into star-base and got stuck to the railing on the ramp so I know how you feel.
  • greyblazegreyblaze Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Damn phasing cloak. Don't go flying around in a Pegasus :D
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,111 Arc User
    Happens in the PvP Reputation Space TFOs too - When it happened to me, I tried:

- /stuck (No joy.)

- Closing out the STO client and quickly relogging in. I was still part of the team and still on the Map - and was still stuck in the wall.

And as this was just for the Universal Endevor and the queue took 20 minutes to even pop, sorry I wasn't going to drop because Cryptic QA doesn't fully test for Collision Issues on a TFO map.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I've found when transwarping to Azura, if I start moving my ship and then choose my destination that my ship will autonavigate. Not so with warping out of Defera, have to manually navigate then.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,005 Community Moderator
    echatty wrote: »
    I've found when transwarping to Azura, if I start moving my ship and then choose my destination that my ship will autonavigate. Not so with warping out of Defera, have to manually navigate then.

If you try to auto to New Romulus, it doesn't seem to work from Azure Nebula. Should probably compile a list of places to and from where autopilot doesn't work.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • steinbergsteinberg Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    I remember falling through the surface of a planet-getting stuck in a weird death loop.Still:its not Sto unless it glitches somewhere.
  • cirran1cirran1 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    I have been up in the rafters of Earth's Starbase. Decided to do a fleet queue and when we finished I beamed back and was outside the station on the outer hall with no space suit.

Cirran
This discussion has been closed.