test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

EVA Suit Visual Bug: Parts Missing

Hello.

I have noticed two instances of EVA suit parts missing on characters when equipped. In the first image is my Romulan character. I got the Lifetime Subscription in part to use each faction's EVA suits. I tried on the Romulan EVA suit you get for free with the subscription, but the pants do not show up on the character.

Star-Trek-Online-Character-EV-Suit-Bug.jpg

The second instance I encountered today with my TOS Federation character. It is during the Agents of Yesterday mission where you go onto the Tholian vessel and have to change into EVA suits. Oddly enough the female characters on my team don the full suits, while my player character and the other male characters are missing the torso section.

Star-Trek-Online-Character-Ao-Y-EV-Suit-Bug.jpg

Please, folks at Cryptic and Perfect World, please fix this problem!

Comments

• maphisto86#2647 maphisto86 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    I have noticed that the other male characters I have and on my away teams also cannot wear the EVA suits without the pants or torso missing. I have asked on Reddit and it seems this is an issue that has occurred since the Victory Is Life expansion was released. I have also noticed that some of the EVA suits do work as intended such as the original utility suits, the Federation EVA suit, the Solonae suit and many of the Reputation suits.
    Post edited by maphisto86#2647 on
    The latest patch for the PC on June 20 2019 states: "Resolved an issue that would cause EV Suits to not appear properly with certain costume configurations". Sadly I still see the same issue occurring with the faction EV suits. Did they mean to fix this problem or is it a different one the Cryptic team are referring to?
  • drugus#3346 drugus Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Having the same issue on my TOS character as well. Clarification would be appreciated, to explain what they meant by saying the issue was fixed.
  • drugus#3346 drugus Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    July 22, and still no update regarding this issue...
    July 22, and still no update regarding this issue...

It is a bit frustrating but I am sure the game developers have tons of bugs to fix. I doubt they read every post on these forums.