test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tzenkethi

seikima222seikima222 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Nerf this damned TRIBBLE at once...It is very annoying when they staing immune all day long even if i try to kill one little shukldin without cruiser support i barely can low his shields other damage going to immune. This is not funny.

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    If you want help, ask for it and you'll receive it.

If you want to rant, do it someplace else. The Tzenkethi are just fine, the problem is you. We will help you if you want, but if you're just going to rant and blame the game then good luck with that.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    I enjoy killing Tzenkethi Ships..
    Ask us for Help and It will be granted..Heck..YOu let me know when your on STO and Ill fly in with you just to kill them all for ya.

@odinforever20000

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    yep. i have no problem with them unless I'm in an exotics sci ship. cause GW+ Lizards suck
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    nixie50 wrote: »
    yep. i have no problem with them unless I'm in an exotics sci ship. cause GW+ Lizards suck

Im always in an Exotic ship..I just debuff the heck out of them and GW anyways...Tho If Ive got a teammate near ill hold off on the GW's

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• pwstolemynamepwstolemyname Member Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    nixie50 wrote: »

Tzenkethi are the most anoying enemy to fight with a Gravity well build. Especialy, if like me, you maximize your well size. BUT...

Im always in an Exotic ship..I just debuff the heck out of them and GW anyways...

^^^^ This ^^^^.

The only problem you can't beat by simply throwing more science at it, is the boss ship at the end of korfez. Seriously, what the heck did they do to that thing? Used to melt like butter. Now it shrugs off science like it didn't happen.

Tzenkethi content is actually really easy with a MegaWell build. whether your trying to keep them away from a starbase or from the jupiter a 24km gravity well lowers the difficulty tremendously. You just need to think carefully about where your going to put it. ... Ok so in the case of some people that might be asking a little much... but the point stands.

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    Cruisers are priority targets. Also note that Tzenkethi shields are actually weaker in the forward arc.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    I haven't had trouble with Tzenkethi ships either, no matter what I'm flying.

Sounds like the OP needs help with their build/tactics rather than demand the Tzenkethi get nerfed.

OP, post your build and there are some very helpful people in here who will help you with it.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D