test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PSA: Do NOT buy Eaglemoss USS Enterprise-F - shipping with no STO code!

sekritagentsekritagent Member Posts: 510 Arc User
edited March 2019 in Ten Forward
HOLD on those Eaglemoss preorders folks!

As announced on HeroCollector if you preorder the USS Enterprise-F model from Eaglemoss, you'll receive a free code for a T5 Tactical Odyssey class, unlock an exclusive skin for the Odyssey class, along with a Starship Upgrade Token!

So I received the Enterprise-F in Federation livery by mail today with no magazine insert. As stated in a Reddit post by an unnamed "Eaglemoss Community Manager" (how's that for accountability?) the STO code to unlock the T5/T5U Tactical Odyssey is in an insert in the magazine.

I called Customer Support and the lady was sweet but had no idea what I was talking about, telling me the booklet was "out of stock" and "would ship when restocked" but had no date for when that would happen. She took my request down and "escalated" it and since it was Friday, I won't hear anything until Monday at best. (Update: Nada from Eaglemoss support)

I'm hoping this is an honest mistake and that Eaglemoss will work with Cryptic and step up to the plate to at least send me my code, because otherwise this is a very bad look on top of the initial confusion with the UK/US store.
Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and the players love it! No, seriously! ...Why are you laughing so hard? :(

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    I'm very interested in this but I don't see either versions of the Enterprise F advertising the code in their descriptions. I hope they get this fixed soon
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    I've got an update for you if you're watching the thread, supposedly it's not that the booklet is out of stock, the booklet is being shipped separately entirely and may take a few weeks to arrive. Maybe longer.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.