test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loadout Bug

I've gotten a few new ships in the last few days, an NX t6, Fleet T6 Intrepid, a Miradorn raider and 2 others that i didn't make any builds for yet, and I've saved loadouts for the ones i mentioned.. and when i swapped back to those ships their loadouts bugged, they were messed up.. However, the game DOES remember the loadout, it just doesn't load it properly in the end.. i know that because of 2 things
1. I see a short flash of my original Loadout before it Messes it up
2. It says that the loadout that I have isn't the Current loadout

This issue has happened only to the NX and the Miradorn, all other ships on the Same character have had No issues at all, T6 Intrepid got the loadout Last & had no issues with that one.

Only Thing I could find in common is the fact that Both got their loadouts saved within a few days of each other, and the last loadout is the one that properly works

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    What you need to do with loadouts is save them twice. The first save usually does not cut it but when you save it twice, the changes hold. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Yea usually twice works (90% of the time) at least. Sometimes you have to do the same with ship Tailor as well.
    0zxlclk.png
  • atlantis#9395 atlantis Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Saving twice didn't work, just broke the other loadouts to have the same issues.. the out of the 3 new ships i've made builds for i can only have 1 with a working loadout, other 2 break.. when i get the NX fixed, the intrepid and miradorn start failing to load properly even tho it's obvious it DOES remember the exact loadout, when i fix the miradorn the nx and intrepid have issues.. but i guess atm i'll just have to make screens of the loadouts and set fix em every time i swap..