test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

StarFleet Omega Force, Level 85 Federation PC Fleet

darpinkdarpink Member Posts: 340 Arc User
edited April 2023 in Fleet Recruitment
"StarFleet Omega Force" is looking for new recruits to join our ranks! Starbase and fleet holdings are all at max tier level except for the Colony World holdings, but we're working on that too! No requirements, promotions are based on activity level rather than contributions and all new members will have access to the fleet stores and bank.
Level 85 fleet with active leaders.
Contact me here on the forums or send in game mail to @darpink or @velcrofly for an invite.!
Thanks! See you in space!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• neilb3neilb3 Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    "StarFleet Omega Force" is looking for new recruits to join our ranks! 6 year old PC fleet, Starbase and fleet holdings are all at max tier level except for the Colony World holdings, but we're working on that too! No requirements, promotions are based on activity level rather than contributions and all new members will have access to the fleet stores and bank.
    Level 77 fleet with active leaders and high level Armada.
    Contact me here on the forums or send in game mail to @darpink or @velcrofly for an invite.!
    "StarFleet Omega Force" is looking for new recruits to join our ranks! 6 year old PC fleet, Starbase and fleet holdings are all at max tier level except for the Colony World holdings, but we're working on that too! No requirements, promotions are based on activity level rather than contributions and all new members will have access to the fleet stores and bank.
    Level 77 fleet with active leaders and high level Armada.
  • darpinkdarpink Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    Fleet Level Updated! Level 79 Fleet
    Level 79 fleet with active leaders and high level Armada.
    Contact me here on the forums or send in game mail to @darpink or @velcrofly or @neilb3 for an invite.!
    Level 79 fleet with active leaders and high level Armada.
    Contact me here on the forums or send in game mail to @darpink or @velcrofly or @neilb3 for an invite.!
    Level 79 fleet with active leaders.
    Contact me here on the forums or send in-game mail to @darpink or @velcrofly or @neilb3 for an invite.!
    Level 79 fleet with active leaders.
    Contact me here on the forums or send in-game mail to @darpink or @velcrofly or @neilb3 for an invite.!
    darpink wrote: »
    "StarFleet Omega Force" is looking for new recruits to join our ranks! Starbase and fleet holdings are all at max tier level except for the Colony World holdings, but we're working on that too! No requirements, promotions are based on activity level rather than contributions and all new members will have access to the fleet stores and bank.
    Original post edited to reflect current fleet level.

• grayfoxjamesgrayfoxjames Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    Are you guys looking for an Armada? STOFA is looking for one more spot in its armada. We have many unique fleets where each has a voice and a vote in armada dealings. We all share a cross/faction in-game chat as well as discord, TeamSpeak, website. You name it we got it. If you’re interested let me know via any method in my signature.

Take care.

-Grayfox
    Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
    Fleet Leader of:
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire
    Liberty Guardians
    U.S.S. Liberty, NX-42813-L, T-6 Legendary Odyssey Class

Game Handle: Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Armada (STOFA Member Fleet): https://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa
    Discord: https://discord.gg/bGp9N7z
    Twitter: STOFA@LTFGrayfox
    Email: CSDynamix@Hotmail.com
    edited April 2023
    "StarFleet Omega Force" is looking for new recruits to join our ranks! Starbase and fleet holdings are all at max tier level! No requirements, promotions are based on activity level rather than contributions and all new members will have access to the fleet stores and bank.
    Contact me here on the forums or send in game mail to @darpink, @neilb3 or @velcrofly for an invite.!

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,240 Community Moderator
    /moved
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch