test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Lifetime Subscription Sale!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
We're putting Lifetime Subscriptions on sale on PC for more than a month! Get your hands on new playable races, tons of unique ships, and much more!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11102153

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Yoooo hoooo! If you are planning another flash sale: Ship Slots would be nice. :)
    Between Kar'Fi, S'torr, T'Pau, and M'Chla...what else??? Can't remember...

I am out of ship room!!!
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • mikeybhfmikeybhf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Is it worth to buy lifetime?
    Playin' it since 2013 & am not sure is it good to spend 200$ for a game that can go down next day.....i know its already passed 9 years but still is it worth it or should i just buy ships that i want & thats only 2.....Arbiter & Tactical Star Cruiser.
    Any advice is welcome.
    Tx
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    mikeybhf wrote: »
    Is it worth to buy lifetime?
    Playin' it since 2013 & am not sure is it good to spend 200$ for a game that can go down next day.....i know its already passed 9 years but still is it worth it or should i just buy ships that i want & thats only 2.....Arbiter & Tactical Star Cruiser.
    Any advice is welcome.
    Tx

You're about to kiss the Foundry goodbye, which means more cut content. The forum title thing still doesn't work after all these years. It all depends on what you really want. The Captain's Table is a nice zone, buuuut....almost nobody goes there, when you have ESD, First City, New Romulus, DS9 that you can go to. KDF and Fed characters get 4 additional ships when you go LTS(Lifetime Subscription), Romulans get at least 4, possibly 2-3 additional from the faction you side with. Jem'haderp characters still don't have a veteran ship. Sure, you get two additional races(Talaxian and Liberated Borg), bunch of other stuff. The playable races aren't "new," in that they've been around for years.

The Duvqu' and Daeinos(KDF and Romulan veteran T6 ships) are great ships. The Manticore/Chimera are the weakest of the veteran ships. There are good admiralty cards from most of the ships you would get.

All in all though, I myself wouldn't recommend you dump the $200 for the package. If all you want are the Arbiter(fleet version too), and the...tactical T6 Odyssey, you might as well go with that. But you're the only one who can make that final choice. I've been LTS for a number of years, and I've pretty much gotten my money's worth. But the game was more fun back then.
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    The good thing is Them cutting the foundry actually saved me money as I won't be getting this anymore.
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]