test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Console] Command the T6 T'Pau Scout Ship!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
Captains on Console can participate in our Anniversary events to unlock the Vulcan T'pau Scout Ship, when #MirrorofDiscovery launches on March 5th!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/11103883

Comments

• postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    @ambassadorkael Does the consoles 5 phoenix boxes for todays giveaway not warrant a forum post?

Or did you run for the hills after hitting publish on the death of the foundry post?
    Tuesday: Q mission only gave 2 points to scan.
    Wednesday: again only 2 points.

Both of these days I checked on multiple alts and NONE have more than 2/3.

Thursday: miracle of miracles actually get 3 places and the mission can complete.

Today I get given 5.

You guys really need to get your TRIBBLE sorted before punting it into the live game.
  • serburus#4066 serburus Member Posts: 1 New User
    My federation character was ok till today but my Klingon character has only been able to do this once so far.
    Since it started I've only had two days where the mission could be completed.

Rumour has it there's a patch today to sort it out but some official clarification would be good.
  • truckie011#3418 truckie011 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    4/4/19 12pm cost. Where's Q? I've done my daily Q, on all accounts but one. Q vanished after the screen loaded and crasged!