test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ability to buy more character slots

2»

Comments

• craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    craig76 wrote: »
    So, we get an extra character slot with tomorrow's patch update. That is awesome! Now i can create my Cardassian :)
    Wonder if this thread had anything to do with helping us getting another slot? :smiley:
    Still, would be nice to be able to purchase even more slots or link other accounts. If its to be able to link accounts, i will happily create the other accounts for my requirements.
    But, still, this extra slot is great. :)

This thread likely had nothing to do with the extra character slot.

From time to time, they give an extra character slot (usually whenever they introduce a new playable group). This new slot I think is for people to experience the revamped character creation UI.

I realize this. It was a joke.
    I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    The in-game Tailor would naturally be the next thing revamped after this.

I was thinking that they may attack the tailor as well eventually. As Spock would say, " It would be logical" :)
    I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • mybm#5203 mybm Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    dude its there im new just make five toons refine dilith and sale dilith done however i wish it was cheaper id use my debiit if it was more resonable like 10 extra slots for ships and dry dock 10 $ usd each id charge more other way takes awhile
This discussion has been closed.