test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Phoenix Box Frustration

My main character for years has been a Ferengi. The Nandi warship is literally the only thing I want from the box. I have spent several million dil trying to get it with no luck; I've opened hundreds of boxes and not gotten anything above Very Rare. I've put a lot of real money into this game and would be willing to just buy the Nandi straight up. I feel like I'm being robbed just because I wasn't actively playing during a certain time period. There really needs to be a more accessible way to obtain these older ships, or at least the set consoles on them.

Comments

• iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Head to the Exchange and buy the Ferengi D'Kora. Last I looked, it was going for around 5 mil EC. May be more expensive now, but probably not too much more. It's only a T5, but it gets a free upgrade to T5-U, so it's not too bad. Not exactly what you want, but it is a canon ship so that should take some of the sting out.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • nortyfinernortyfiner Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    I have the D'Kora. I want the Nandi and its console to finish the console set, and as a collectible for my Ferengi. :(