test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eaglemoss Enterprise-F

nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
I finally got my hand on the model today (cant afford to print my own ship yet) oh but its lovely.
the Odyssey class is my favorate ship and to have her sitting by my model soverign and galaxy is just great.
love the magazine to and the free promo that comes with it.
0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok

Comments

• brian334brian334 Member Posts: 2,214 Arc User
    Pics, man! We need some images! (also, congrats.)
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    Here is the link for it.
  • christopher082christopher082 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    I was trying to pre-order the STO version of the Eaglemoss Enterprise F and the site said that it cannot be shipped to Canada. Anyone know why? Is it because its a pre-order or is it exclusive to the US?
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    I was trying to pre-order the STO version of the Eaglemoss Enterprise F and the site said that it cannot be shipped to Canada. Anyone know why? Is it because its a pre-order or is it exclusive to the US?

On its FAQ it says:

Q Do you ship to Canada?
    A We do offer shipping to Canada and Mexico through a third party service, Global-E.

Q Do you offer free shipping?
    A Orders over CA$‌99.00 USD qualify for free standard shipping. Orders over CA$‌330.00 qualify for free expedited shipping. Unfortunately, free shipping is not available for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.)
    Eaglemoss retains the right to update shipping threshold at any point.

So it is most likely due to shipping costs that you can't preorder it. There is always the option of trying to spending over CA$99.00 to see if you can buy it now. International shipping costs can become very annoying so it might be just as expensive to buy 2 ships so you can qualify for the free standard shipping.

• christopher082christopher082 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Thanks Starkaos. I don't have tons of disposable income right now, and altho they make great looking stuff, the Ent-F was the first one I've wanted. I think I'll wait until its released and see if I can get one then.