test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mission: Supply Woes not Triggering

I was working on unlocking all of the missions with one of my older characters while teamed with a friend doing the same thing and completed the cutscene for Circles withing Circles. The pop-up to finish the mission appeared and I completed the mission. Since I was now at maximum mastery for my current ship I decided to see if I wanted to change ships before the next mission. After making that decision I tried to continue the mission chain and do Supply Woes. Except the mission never appeared for me and we were only able to start my friends version of it. Checking the mission Journal states that the mission has to be completed before I can do anything else but does not give me the option to take the mission.

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Were you still teamed up with your friend, at that time? Will it let you select it after leaving the team?

"Supply Woes" is one of the mandatory missions that has to be completed by every character to unlock stuff....at least, for now. They are working on changing that.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin