test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Execution Spinner range

The Emperor's Execution Spinner kit module needs some adjustment to it's range. I don't mean the distance from the player or the width of the area of effect. I refer to the Y axis range. If a target is slightly down hill, or slightly up hill/on a small rock, it doesn't hit them. And it should. It should hit them until they're a reasonable distance up or down hill. I don't expect it to hit them if they're down a cliff, but a good incline shouldn't bar them from being hit either. However, as I mentioned, just being a tad higher or lower than the player puts them out of hit range.

Comments

• rebuilthk47rebuilthk47 Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    It is also useless against the Hur'q. I get it not affecting the Attendants (small bugs), but the Mekcrid Guardians and the Vekcrid Overseers (the medium and large ones) are also not affected by it.

It's also completely inconsistent with hitting. It will miss a target even if the target has been standing in the AoE the whole time.

And there are times where three spinners go out, and other times there's just the one. I'm guessing that's a visual thing.