test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character Render Issue

captainrebel78#5049 captainrebel78 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
edited March 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
ADMIN: Please remove this post due to the lack of support is necessary. Cryptic has been contacted a 4th about this issue as the forums are definitely not to have an issue addressed given by the replies below. Thank you!
Post edited by captainrebel78#5049 on

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    The reason your posts might keep getting closed is.... are you are posting private correspondences???
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • captainrebel78#5049 captainrebel78 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    No.... I originally posted to the forum. Was told to report it as a bug in game. Cryptic then told me post it in the forum again.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,455 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    First of all, please do not post the ticket that contains private correspondence. Instead post what the bug is as well as what you tried based on the suggestions they gave you. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    edited March 2019
    With all due respect: I was told to post this to the forum. I do not understand the banter regarding a "private correspondence."

(Private correspondence removed. - BMR)

Are you telling me that because I copy and pasted the direct email instead of having to type out everything again for a third time: that this is being overlooked?
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
    ADMIN: Please remove this post as the issue is not being addressed. I have deleted my original post contents. Please delete this post. Thank you!
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    edited March 2019
    closed until issue is sorted
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.