test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ship Customization is wholly Bugged?!

Just did Temporal Ambassador on a lvl 21 AoY character.
Load up the Ambassador class to tweak.
The whole thing is messed up.

Select Narendra template, wont let me select Type 7 material for it. Bounces back to Type 1.
Get Narendra selected, select Ambassador paint job on one part, whole ship bounces back to the Ambassador variant.

The whole lot of is messed up since the last patch.
This, the connie bridge in my other thread, and the 3rd weapon slot.
I redact NOTHING
bvpbRd1.jpg

Comments

• spinner2009spinner2009 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I have this issue as well.
    It may be related to the fact that ship skins which are not unlocked are supposed to have a little Zen price tag by them. I don't have that price tag. Instead when I try to assign a ship element that I don't have unlocked it bounces the ship appearance back to the basic default appearance.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Try signing into the ship tailor twice.

I know it sounds strange....but this has happened in the past....with BOFFs and with Ship.

The first sign in, brings up some default ship view...because the program did not load "your" ship.
    Close and sign in a second time, your custom ship comes back.

Post edited by where2r1 on
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Well, I tried.

The ship tailor messed up in the way I was explaining when the Vor'ral was introduced. I can not remember if there was a problem specific to Vor'ral or problem with the Ship Tailor.....OR BOTH, at this point.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin