test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Endeavor won't reroll

thehnthehn Member Posts: 83 Arc User
I have 16 reroll tokens.
My very rare reward tier Endeavor will not reroll.
It accepts the button push and behaves as if it is rerolling but does not consume a token or change the objective.
I have tried changing zones.
Going to a social zone.
Changing characacters multiple times.
Relogging into the game from desktop.

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Only thing I can think of is: one of your characters already has started the assignment. So, the program considers it as the active Endeavor.

Other than that, not sure why you are not able to get rid of it.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • olixioolixio Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    I have the same problem, only mine happened today, on the 28th. And, no, this has nothing to do with the another toon having started the assignment. Because, on my end, I never started the assignment and yet, still can't reroll the Endeavor. Now, I've tried logging out and back in again. Nothing. Zone changes? Nothing. I even tried to reroll with another character, no results. It's account wide, so we can see why another toon can't reroll, either. Now, the very rare assignment I have is to "Destroy 18 Dreadnoughts", I also had a Hur'q assignment. So, I did the "Home" mission from the Gamma Rep and while I was able to complete the Rare Assignment, I was not credited at all for the destruction of Vedric Hive Dreadnought.