test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Weekends Events, please sir 'some more.

kellmg96#5851 kellmg96 Member Posts: 858 Arc User

I would love to see the oddly named 'Weekend Events' come around more often. And when they do have more prizes added to them.
Such as, consoles from now unobtainable ships, Special BOFFs from no longer rerun featured episode replays. Like the Breen or the Reman SCI officer.

Perhaps a new prolonged Power shield/impulse/deflector set.
Sompek Lightning Tardigrade.
Mini voth battle suit non combat pet.

Then maybe we could have more than twice a year.
I redact NOTHING
bvpbRd1.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    Are you looking for more frequent "weekend events" (the Thursday to Monday / 5-day) or are you actually asking for more new gear locked behind an exclusivity gate of participation in an event?

As for "Then maybe we could have more than twice a year," while I'm sure it's hyperbole, it seems to me that we're constantly in the middle of some event. What's the difference between the 3-week events, like Pahvo running now, and weekend events other than the length of the grind. From that, it seems like you're asking for more new free gear for less effort since the there isn't a qualitative difference between the weekend event rewards and the 3-week rewards for the most part.

Frankly, I wouldn't mind a bit of time just to do some character maintenance and account organizing without feeling like I'm missing out on something because I'm ignoring some daily voucher I have to obtain.
  • Options
    littlesarbonnlittlesarbonn Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    I really do like the weekend events, or any different content that just makes the game a bit of a change for me. But I also understand that these things take time to create and implement, so I'm basically just happy whenever we get them.
    Fleet Admiral Duane Gundrum, U.S.S. Merrimack
    Fleet Admiral Ventaxa Proxmire, U.S.S. Shaka Walls Fell
    Blog: http://www.sarbonn.com/?page_id=1990
    Foundry series: Bob From Accounting & For the Sake of the Empire
  • Options
    duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    There's some sort of special event running at all times already.
  • Options
    vendoodvendood Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    "What? MORE?"
This discussion has been closed.