test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Console] Celebrate our Ninth Anniversary!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
It's almost time for Captains on Xbox One and Playstation 4 to celebrate our ninth anniversary! We've got a ton of events and prizes to unlock, take a look:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/11099013

Comments

• postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Bet you still haven't done anything to make the scanning game work better with a controller. Guitar hero clone with simple up&down is bad design and/or lazy implementation.
  • sovereign010sovereign010 Member Posts: 636 Arc User
    Bet you still haven't done anything to make the scanning game work better with a controller. Guitar hero clone with simple up&down is bad design and/or lazy implementation.
    It's taken them years to get it to work consistently on PC, this year is the first they've managed it. Doesn't surprise me that consoles version is behind, though the minigame does work best using the mouse instead of the keyboard.
  • shadow#7909 shadow Member Posts: 3 New User
    Ok, I have already started on this, my question is the Anniversary Vouchers going to be on the Lobi store, so I can get the last 80 vouchers I will need to get the Vulcan Scout Ship, since I will not have enough of them by the time it ends (I am on the PS4).