test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Graphical Glitch in Pahvo TFO After Trigger Percussive Maintenance

theneckercubetheneckercube Member Posts: 34 Arc User
edited February 2019 in Graphical and Sound Issues
Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de9ldRVkuxY

After careful observation, appears just to be an issue with the Miracle Worker perk "Percussive Maintenance" (when activated)
Post edited by theneckercube on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    I know I have seen this picture in one of the threads recently. I just can not find it right, now.

So, yes other people are seeing it. The theory was it has something to do with an ability or gear someone is using. It may or may not be the melee attack you are talking about.

Can you recreate it, reliably, by using the same move?
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    where2r1 wrote: »
    I know I have seen this picture in one of the threads recently. I just can not find it right, now.

So, yes other people are seeing it. The theory was it has something to do with an ability or gear someone is using. It may or may not be the melee attack you are talking about.

Can you recreate it, reliably, by using the same move?

Yup, I don't think it is from melee attacks anymore, it seems random and I am about to just accept it as the "Soul of Pahvo." I mean they do refer to this in the headline for the event. This is Pahvo's soul attacking us :( .
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    To me it almost looks like the bushes are defending the planet :) *yes i do understand that its a glitch - seen my share of them both fixed and still yet to be fixed * I have recently seen where if i turn my ship in a certain direction and i am close to an object the screen starts shifting right to left fast and it looks like the game is taking a nervous breakdown, and if i move the ship and do something to stop it, i cant replicate it either, it is verry infrequent and does not happen every time under the same conditions. I have also seen this happen on several diff ships i have on diff toons.
  • Options
    I think I have pinpointed the issue, it seems to occur when run speed is enhanced in any significant way, especially from "Percussive Maintenance" which is a Miracle Worker perk which is triggered from executing a melee attack. Again, I think this issue just happens when run speed is buffed in any way.
  • Options
    Actually, it appears just to be an issue with the Miracle Worker perk "Percussive Maintenance" (when activated). Buffing just run speed does not trigger glitch.
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    If that can be reproduced, reliably.... change the title to the thread to reflect that...instead of the melee fist thing. OH and the Original Post, too. People don't read very far.

I just feel issues with "Percussive Maint" would draw more attention. And maybe more folks can double test it. And support what you are seeing.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    where2r1 wrote: »
    If that can be reproduced, reliably.... change the title to the thread to reflect that...instead of the melee fist thing. OH and the Original Post, too. People don't read very far.

I just feel issues with "Percussive Maint" would draw more attention. And maybe more folks can double test it. And support what you are seeing.

All changes made, thanks for the suggestions.

I have tested and reproduced and know for sure that Percussive Maintenance will trigger the glitch.