test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question about the M'Chla Pilot Bird-of-Prey and the Qugh Miracle Worker Battlecruiser

Are these still supposed to be levelling ships? Or has that changed and have they been locked in as T6 ships only? If they are supposed to be levelling ships, at what level do they become available to your toon? I have finished the tutorial - have I waisted money by purchasing Zen for ships I am not going to be able to use until I hit level 50?
People ask how long have I been playing STO - well the answer is simple: I have been here since the beginning. I just haven't always had a lot to say.

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    That was the entire point of them. Yes they are scaling ships.
    Klingon-aligned officers will be able to obtain:

M'Chla Pilot Bird of Prey [T6]
    Qugh Miracle Worker Battlecruiser [T6]

This ships in this bundle continue the recent experimentation into scaling starships that can be used as soon as you complete the tutorial!* We hope you share in our excitement as we continue exploring the concept of scaling starships, and see how this may shape the way you fly ships in the future of Star Trek Online at all levels.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11089423-the-stats-of-the-discovery-operations-bundle!

The only condition I see is: Romulans must have picked their faction.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • madhatch1971madhatch1971 Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    Problem solved.

It's not the end of the tutorial where you can access them, but rather when you get the mission to see the Chancellor and proved you are worthy to be a Captain.

It's all fine
    People ask how long have I been playing STO - well the answer is simple: I have been here since the beginning. I just haven't always had a lot to say.