test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jem'Hadar Environment Suit & 23C Female Captain

inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
Just a wee heads up about this - the Jem'Hadar Environment Suit, when equipped on a female 23rd Century captain only shows the helmet part, and leaves the rest of the body showing whatever outfit is currently being worn.
- - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/

Comments

• chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello @inferiority , Could you post a picture of all equipped costume pieces on that character? It is usually one or more pieces that cause the issue.
  • sarah2774sarah2774 Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ1LKwXDCKc
    time index 1:41:17 to 1:42:23 there is a visual of the bug.
    OPv9m3F.jpg
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    Hello @inferiority , Could you post a picture of all equipped costume pieces on that character? It is usually one or more pieces that cause the issue.

fVyjDYO.jpg

You can see the various costume pieces being used in this screenshot.
    I tried all the Environmental Suits I have access to and the only one that doesn't show the suit is the Vanguard Environmental Suit - all other suits show their visuals.
    Dilithium Environmental Suits not tested, but they have similar appearances to the suits obtained from Nukara Prime, so I figure they probably work. Dyson Environment Suits, 23rd Century and LTS suits all show the visual.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/