test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crystal Prism Universal Kit Module does not to appear to be Account Bound

starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
Crystal Prism Universal Kit Module does not to appear to be Account Bound, please investigate.

Comments

• Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    @starmanj can you be a bit more specific? Do you mean the account wide status is acting up, or do you mean something else is going on?
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    I assume he is talking about the description sayin' "bind on pickup".
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • Options
    lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    the kit module is not account bound it is an account unlock, which means you should be able to claim it on your other characters by going to the dilithium store's reclaim tab.
  • Options
    bravest#1957 bravest Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Is there another way i can get the Universal Kit Module - Crystal Prism? I read that was a Featured Task Force Operation reward which i could have played before. Well, i can't play it anymore, because i started playing this game later. So i can't obtain that. Please Help Me!
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    Is there another way i can get the Universal Kit Module - Crystal Prism? I read that was a Featured Task Force Operation reward which i could have played before. Well, i can't play it anymore, because i started playing this game later. So i can't obtain that. Please Help Me!

It will most likely be available in Mudd's Market at some point. Always look at Mudd's Market to see if it has appeared on sale or at its normal price.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.