test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

any official word on the "cant claim an other process is still running" bug ?

zaccar#5080 zaccar Member Posts: 45 Arc User
Its been a week since i bought the gamma vanguard pack for 125 bucks.
its been a week that i cant claim ANY of the content i paid for.
ticket is open since a week, no response other then "hey dont duplicate tickets"
i went on and waited for livechat to be online (took only four days to get one on the line) and all he said was "dude you gotta wait till we fix it"

did anyone of you hear or read anything from the devs about this issue being fixed ? maybe even an ETA ?

call me entitled but when i throw 2 aaa games worth of cash into a game that runs since 9 years (i started two weeks ago) i do expect the stuff to work. i dont mind the numerous game bugs, what i do mind is that the cash i worked for is wasted and nobody from arcgames gives a rats TRIBBLE about it.

im not alone btw
https://arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1246198/error-unable-to-complete-transaction-a-previous-transaction-is-still-running
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    For some reason there was a duplicate of your thread that got posted. I deleted the duplicate and left this one open. I'm giving you a bit of leeway because I understand why you're mad.

Secondly they're not going to just run off with your cash and you WILL get access to the stuff from the pack. Bugs like this are high priority items. Bug fixing also isn't as simple as flipping switches as much as we all wish it was. Dealing with computer code can be a pain. A single one or zero out of place can bring the entire thing crashing down. If you want to fix it properly, then it can take a bit longer sometimes depending on the severity of the break and what is needed to fix it.

To reiterate, your money has not been wasted and you WILL get access to the content. There's only so much the GM staff can do until a fix is implemented. If this bug is still going on post bug fix, then get me a screenshot showing it and I will make sure it's seen by the proper folks.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    It was fixed today.
    Resolve an issue that was causing an error message to sometimes occur, “previous transaction is still running”, when attempting to purchase a ship.

Source.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • zaccar#5080 zaccar Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    WOW, i wrote this topic two weeks ago ....

and no it is not fixed, i could finally claim tthe pack but nothing other then the EV Suit and the Titles is claimable.

They are aware and working on it....
This discussion has been closed.