test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Will the Omega Particle and 9th Anniversary events be brought back to compensate people who

lexers615#4253 lexers615 Member Posts: 186 Arc User
Some people erroneously claim that those events have been extended to compensate the very long downtime. Those two events are over, and I can't contact Q in any way, yet, like so many players here and on Reddit, I had plans for the last two hours we were supposed to get.

Will those two events be brought back to compensate that the downtime went way past its intended timeframe?

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    PC Maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience and we'll see you in game!

The anniversary event will be briefly switched off, but is not gone forever and will return for the extension.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Some people erroneously claim that others are in error.
    PC Maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience and we'll see you in game!

The anniversary event will be briefly switched off, but is not gone forever and will return for the extension.

It will be switched back on "soon."
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • lexers615#4253 lexers615 Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    anodynes wrote: »
    Some people erroneously claim that others are in error.

It will be switched back on "soon."
    Thanks!
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,296 Community Moderator
    Geez, people, please read the forum before going off half-cocked and posting flame/troll threads or making erroneous assumptions. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.