test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Friend or Foe" mission bugged

waffels1waffels1 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
Last week I received this quest but was unable to complete due a bug. I opened a ticket which I just got a reply back and was told to submit a bug report here.

Race: Gorn

I can fly to the Vor system but I do not get any pop ups allowing me to actually enter in order to talk to K'mtar.

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Start over is probably going to be the fastest way to move on. Unfortunately.

Fortunately, wasn't that long of a mission.

But it contains Tal Shiar D'D.
    And your partner: Romulan Republic in a little warbird.
    Take help in the form of deploy-able turrets or something.
    Good luck.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • waffels1waffels1 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Start over is probably going to be the fastest way to move on. Unfortunately.

Fortunately, wasn't that long of a mission.

But it contains Tal Shiar D'D.
    And your partner: Romulan Republic in a little warbird.
    Take help in the form of deploy-able turrets or something.
    Good luck.

I ended up skipping the mission and making a ticket. The GM today said it definitely sounds like a bug to post here so devs see it.

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Sometimes, the missions don't load correctly. Missing data or whatever. Best thing to do then is to drop it and accept it again...and hope it loads properly the next time.

The worst I seen was when I was attempting the Federation Mission:The Kuvah'Magh on my first Delta Recruit. I had to reload that thing 5-6-7 times before the diplomats in the last ground segment of the mission would load properly so I could rescue all of them (every time one of the Federation Diplomats would not load with objectives intact so I had no interact button). LOL!

Yes, I had to start over from the beginning every time...because just leaving the mission back to sector space did not work.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin