test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    jakara: its alright, what did she say?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Briana: She wanted to be our guide and make sure "we don't get swindled"

Nick: if not, we could scale down a turbolift shaft...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Jessica: Scaling a turbolift shaft would be dangerous. We might be able to use a turbolift without them noticing though.

Jamie: Nothing too bad. Was just chatting up a waitress.

*Quinn coughs and gives Karter a look*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Nick: let's go with that then. That idea is much better. We still need to wait to see what Alex does first to give us a chance.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Nyssa: Didnt think she was your type.

Karter stops and looks at Quinn: Hey, I only grab the plots if they arent my friends, kay?

RAdm Rose: You knwo we cna hear you Karter?

Reigun looks around as the medicla teams looks at him and Tyra.

Reigun: Better not too long for a Captian Cook of me, I gotto pull my friends out of the box. Wont know how long the Tuner cna handle it.

Tyra: We spent 6 months in low light enviorment, Commander, its going to take more then time to get over that damage.

Reigun grunts and get to Frar: Where is Dee and Quinn?

Medical Doctor: Amazing, you two are rather healthy considering you spent

RAdm Rose: A considerable time in pattern buffer.

Reigun: What matter unless we get our peeps back too.

Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    (i'm not sure if Shadow is still here)

Quinn: Just watch your hands buddy. *shrugs*

Veronica: I told you it would all work out Rose. *she smiles wraps an arm around Rose's waist*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    Deunan: *pokes Karter* I'll let it slide. THIS time. Next time... hologram or not I'm kicking you below the belt.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Karter: I guess ill be gald this is not the Android body I was offered 2 mill

Reigun: Boss? (He is trying to see past the stuff to see, but is just not there) Dee? Give me some numbers?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Deunan: Everything's looking stable right now. And Karter is back to his old self.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Reigun: Well, I canna deny that hugging you would be a delight, Lass, but we got a few more things to do before we cna really celebrate, we have to save 168 of or blokes and bonnies from this roo pen i devleoped. Of course, I cna barely see a thing, cant even Captain Cook the readings.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Deunan: Try turning the lights down to say... 50%. Might make it a bit easier for you to adjust rather than have them at full blast.
    Tyra: Keller, we have, but the problem is, our eyes were under low light conditions for months.

Reigun: Boss,V, who gets out first?

RAdm Rose: Veronica, i got an idea, but what do you think?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    *the shistavanen freelancer looks over the bar again while sipping on his drink, gaze lingering over briana's group before moving past them*

*alex is now...somewhere else on the station - his controller doesn't give a TRIBBLE where*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Nick: *quietly waits, seeing if the big whatever it is outside of the exit of the tubes will walk off*
    (that was...kind of implied with saying alex was elsewhere in the station - i just didn't want to re-type all that TRIBBLE out)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (Well that is west's call on the monster. I think?)
    (well, in the meantime...wolfman; you'd think briana would be wondering why he keeps looking in their direction every so often

of course, one would also wonder why jorin hasn't pointed out what species he is yet, or the fact he might be there tracking the group, as wolfmen are wont to do when hired by imperial agents (because, you know...despite that whole 'humanity first; xenos are scum' thing the empire has going on, some imperials and other groups will still hire them to track criminals, rebels and other persons of interest because they're THAT damn good at it) but he apparently never met a shistavanen before since he said on arrival to the milky way that he'd never seen alex before, or any being resembling him)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Well firstly jorin is back at the ship, so kinda hard for him to point out anything. Secondly Briana is distracted thinking about stuff so she doesn't notice whoever it is glancing at her and the group.)
    (when did he go back to the ship?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Jorin never went to the bar to begin with. He was staying at the ship with Zander to repair it from when they landed)
    (no one tells me anything)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Eh I can understand the confusion cause a lot of that got buried when the mirror stuff started up.)

Briana: *Snaps back to reality and looks around the bar, spotting the shistavanen glancing over at them*

Nick: *Silently waits*
    *the wolfman is currently not looking at them, having gone back to his drink after looking them over* (which i think i mentioned earlier...if i did, i mentioned it again)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: *Shrugs, bored and considering taking her PADD out, ultimately deciding against it*
    (*drops a gigaton nuke on the thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*another gigaton nuke explodes*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: *looks at jakara* do you think we should take her up on her offer?
    jakara: well it would be useful to have someone that knows the city.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: alright. Should I go tell her that we agree to it or do you want to do that honor?
    jakara: i think you should go.