test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Items Lost Bug List

Comments

• siralexanderdanesiralexanderdane Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Just lost a reputation reward "[Inventory] Failed to collect rewards for "Delta Alliance Efforts (Daily)". Make sure that you have room in your inventory."

My inventory was half-empty and there is NO overflow bag on the icon either.Those cost rep marks which means time I put in, and since you removed the Red Alerts which gave good mark rewards that means I have to spend time hoping regular queues fill up. Not cool Cryptic,fix your "expansion"!
  • herrgis#1415 herrgis Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    kirisee wrote: »
    Cardassian and Jem characters are not receiving the Legacy of Romulan tribble. When you click to get the item from the cstore, it says it sent it, but no tribble shows up in your inventory. If you try to claim it again, just says its already in your inventory.

Where is the Mugato Handler for Veterans on DS9? is he AFK now? He seems to be nowhere to be found.

The system is usually pretty good at detecting duplicate items. Check to see if that sneaky tribble is in your overflow bag.

The Mugato Handler is still at DS9. Moved from the Promenade lower level to the upper ring level accessible via the spiral stairs.
    Have Fun.
    You need to think of Star Trek Online as a marathon, not a sprint. Senlac t'Karveth
    Sometimes the Universe allows for the making of unexpected memories. Philippa Georgiou
    No matter your shame, gather your strength. Find a way to help those in need. Sarek of Vulcan
  • klastsotsiklastsotsi Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Duty Officer Awards from the Initial cadre award on it says that I get them but they must be invisible cause I don't see them.
  • blacklion0101blacklion0101 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I bought the discovery pack. I'm missing the T6 ship.
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    > @blacklion0101 said:
    > I bought the discovery pack. I'm missing the T6 ship.

I can answer this one:

The Discovery Starter Pack does not have a T6 ship.
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • oldbolt1oldbolt1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    All reputation boxes that I should have been rewarded are not showing up in my inventory. It doesn't matter which PVE I do I don't get a box. Doing the missions in the reputation window doesn't give me boxes, it used to do but since the start of the weekend promo I'm getting nothing. Restarting the game doesn't fix the problem.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    oldbolt1 wrote: »
    All reputation boxes that I should have been rewarded are not showing up in my inventory. It doesn't matter which PVE I do I don't get a box. Doing the missions in the reputation window doesn't give me boxes, it used to do but since the start of the weekend promo I'm getting nothing. Restarting the game doesn't fix the problem.

Are they in your overflow bag?

Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • lowteklowtek Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I bought 2 Krenim researchers from the fleet but only one showed up.
    bad loss
  • lowteklowtek Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Not getting rewards boxes for faction rewards, very rare duty officers are changing to only Rare.

Support Staff refuses to respond for request for help.

I am taking a beating, it's worse then Reno
  • cr2012xcr2012x Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I was awarded the dominion duty officer Seggis purple quality for opening a duty officer package the game notified me in the chat window:

[ItemReceived] Item acquired: Seggis
    [RewardPackOpened] Your new Dominion Duty Officer is awaiting orders.

Account:Rebecca@cr2012x

Seggis does not show up in my duty officer roster please place her in my duty officer roster where she should be.
  • cr2012xcr2012x Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    cr2012x wrote: »
    I was awarded the dominion duty officer Seggis purple quality for opening a duty officer package the game notified me in the chat window:

[ItemReceived] Item acquired: Seggis
    [RewardPackOpened] Your new Dominion Duty Officer is awaiting orders.

Account:Rebecca@cr2012x

Seggis does not show up in my duty officer roster please place her in my duty officer roster where she should be.

My previous post may be deleted Seggis now shows up in my duty officer roster!
  • scotty#8496 scotty Member Posts: 1 New User
    I chose a warp core at the end of a mission, the obelisk carrier mission in subspace with Worf , i also got promoted to captain at this point so went to get a new ship, when I chose to collect the ship, defiant class, I didn't even get the option to change the name or NCC-registry and i don't have the ship. I looked in Ship Management and tried to see if it was my current ship. It wasn't.
    I chose a warp core at the end of a mission, the obelisk carrier mission in subspace with Worf , i also got promoted to captain at this point so went to get a new ship, when I chose to collect the ship, defiant class, I didn't even get the option to change the name or NCC-registry and i don't have the ship. I looked in Ship Management and tried to see if it was my current ship. It wasn't.

Did you look in the Overflow bag. Also, is your inventory full?
  • alesstormalesstorm Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Yesterday put for sale on auction Omni directional Plasma beam Arrey. Today it is gon. No letter on sale not of return. Just was gone. The cost of a thing is 12,000,000 energy credits. Not Fun!

Cheracter: Ales Nox@alesstorm
  • azuelte#3241 azuelte Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    What item(s) went missing?

Dyson Deflector Array

Crafted this about two-weeks ago and noticed it missing about one-week ago. Created a ticket(ref# 190131-000884) , but no response at all, please help.

What characters did this affect?

Azuelte Kazuel

Unsure of the in-game account name as I am unable to log-in at this time. I will update with this as soon as I have access.
  • azuelte#3241 azuelte Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    alesstorm wrote: »
    Yesterday put for sale on auction Omni directional Plasma beam Arrey. Today it is gon. No letter on sale not of return. Just was gone. The cost of a thing is 12,000,000 energy credits. Not Fun!

Cheracter: Ales Nox@alesstorm

I had this happen about five days ago and the money just showed up out of the blue yesterday
  • craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    Reclaimable polytrinic acid horta missing from store. I did post a thread about it that you can see here https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1246792/polytrinic-acid-horta-promo-reclaimable-missing-from-store, but thought i'd post in here as well just in case that thread gets buried and devs never see it.

Im pretty certain it was this giveaway that i received the horta from. I claimed it on most toons, but not my newly created ones cause its not in the store.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/3031013-pre-anniversary-giveaway-day-1

If this post is not allowed because i have the thread, by all means delete it. Thought the thread i created would be better because others can report it if they noticed it as well :)
    I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • tdog86tdog86 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Is anyone having issues with being able to contact support?

I've tried on 6 different devices and NO luck on any platform.

II had an error when opening the Vulcan Scout Ship. It's lost, not in inventory, bank or ships or shipyard.

I am also getting an error message when trying to open the "Terran Admiralty Uniform set". Say's you may have only 1 unique item. However, the outfit is not in the tailors shop list of uniforms. The item remains in my storage and cannot be opened.

Any in-site or a way to contact game support would be helpful.

L'Christina@tdog86
  • pqtaggart13pqtaggart13 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Item gone missing:

I was unable to claim my Assimilated Assault Cruiser admiralty card on one character. That item was a free giveaway from First Contact Day in April of 2016. I went to the "Promotions" tab in the C-store to select it and it was greyed out. The listing claimed that the item can only be claimed once per character, however I had not claimed that item on that particular character. I had claimed the same item earlier that day on another toon, maybe that bugged it somehow.

Character affected: Winyan@pqtaggart13
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    Similar but different to above: I have claimed both the Assimilated Assault Cruiser and the Phoenix admiralty cards on three of my characters. They are now correctly greyed out as "already purchased/claimed" in the promotions list but do not show up in the respective admiralty rosters. (Characters Aamina Elima Pa'Dar, Ilixi, Qw'TpPth, all @xyquarze).

Solutions tried so far: map change, log out/in, restart game, get other admiralty card (which got into my roster just fine)

Overflow bag is empty, no other discernible problems
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • hivercidehivercide Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Just within the last 30 minutes or so, my character Verin McKenna was transferring Omega R&D materials from Personal Inventory to my Account Bank. There was a hesitation as I released the items, and the bank slot remained empty but slightly reddish color to show that it was "doing something" I guess. Then I went back to personal inventory and picked up another item and moved it as well.

The second item, a single Omega Fragment, went through without any problems. But I noticed immediately, the 100+ Omega Shards that I'd tried to transfer had disappeared completely! I searched back & forth, changed zones, exited and re-entered the game, and still no luck. Apparently I am supposed to swallow losing many hours' worth of time as well as all of the crafting materials and just smile about it.

I'm feeling more than a little bitter about this, since apparently Cryptic has turned off the their "Help" functions, any Bug Reports or Request GM Help get deleted within minutes of sending them, or at least that is my guess considering that the ticket numbers they give out when posted don't show up at all under the "My Tickets".
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    hivercide wrote: »
    Just within the last 30 minutes or so, my character Verin McKenna was transferring Omega R&D materials from Personal Inventory to my Account Bank. There was a hesitation as I released the items, and the bank slot remained empty but slightly reddish color to show that it was "doing something" I guess. Then I went back to personal inventory and picked up another item and moved it as well.

The second item, a single Omega Fragment, went through without any problems. But I noticed immediately, the 100+ Omega Shards that I'd tried to transfer had disappeared completely! I searched back & forth, changed zones, exited and re-entered the game, and still no luck. Apparently I am supposed to swallow losing many hours' worth of time as well as all of the crafting materials and just smile about it.

I'm feeling more than a little bitter about this, since apparently Cryptic has turned off the their "Help" functions, any Bug Reports or Request GM Help get deleted within minutes of sending them, or at least that is my guess considering that the ticket numbers they give out when posted don't show up at all under the "My Tickets".

Using the in-game reporting feature is bugged to hell and back. Completelyy unsearchable for anything, and I'm convinced that half the time the tickets don't get created.

I always submit bug reports through the Arc website, as at least there you can efficiently track your submitted tickets.
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • hivercidehivercide Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    I took a look at the Arc website, and it specifically stated that Bug Reports would only be accepted "in game"....don't know what to do next. :disappointed:
  • tdog86tdog86 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I'm not a forums person, but I'm down to my last straw.

Can someone enlighten me on how to get in touch with Support?

I've tried to go thru the game interface. logged probably over 100 issues there and in 7 yrs have never gotten a reply.
    I've tried to utilize ARC support page, but will never load always get an error.

Any info on to contact them directly would be very helpful. Can't seem to locate anything on the web in that regards.

Please don't reply with it's your PC or your browser settings. Been there done that. I have tried to utilize their online support on over a dozen different devices. Nothing works. I need a direct contact.

Thank you in advance for any info you may have to offer.
  • ns38tharistaeusns38tharistaeus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I was switching through my ships to upgrade the ship components and when I switched back to my main ship most of the components were gone. Weapons, warp core. impulse. consoles. Has anyone had this happen before?
  • christ4uchrist4u Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Well, currently I lost a mission - The episode "Skirmish" to be exact - only means to acquire is via players sharing it with me. What's worst - even sharing will not help acquiring mission rewards.

All I get is spec points and expertise - no actual mission rewards.

STOWIKI even states that the mission "Skirmish" is no longer available, what is up with that? Is there an upcoming fix? Why is this not immediately addressed? As it is an actual gameplay bug.
    edited April 2019
    The mission Skirmish should be in the Available tab since it was removed from the mission journal with the mission journal revamp. Also what character is having this problem? Since Roms and others have been affected by a similar bug. Finally, what level is this character? You need to be level 65 on one of your characters in order to play the missions in the Available tab. Thanks. :)

P.S. This is not an item instead make a post or find a recent post that is continually being updated about this issue you are having.
  • joarth72joarth72 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    hi there , hope you all are well and retrived your lost items ,
    well i would like to have some guidance coz ,
    (im i n malaysia time not usa time so please excuse me if late replies)

1st issue : in april 21 ive perchaced the Riposte event commedations that has (1) ultimate tech upgrade
    RIGHT ? so as usual i pick up one of my low levels weapon to upgrade it coz if you use ultimate tech you can litrally upgrade to the max XV and in yellow color (epic if not mistaken) BUT !!! after i slot in press upgrade in the upgrade sections my weapon (phaser quad cannons mk II) it turned XV yellow , but less than half a second its back to MKII , then i searched other inventory still cant find my ultimate upgrade so means its used already , so i try use my other (purple color tech upgrades) it worked my (phaser quad cannon is now MKIII) , i,ve send a ticket , game masters kindly send me back (1) ultimate tech upgrade , im very happy to get their replies BUT!!! another thing happened , the ultimate tech upgrade is there in my inventory untouched WHY ? coz no matter what weapon or any items put in the upgrade slot as i put the ultimate tech upgrade in the tech upgrade slot it just dont fit in wont allow me to fit in the tech upgrade slot MEANS it cannot upgrade anything at all ,
    so i send a ticket back to the game masters as from their info they saying it mostly a bug in which they cant solve it and they send me a link to here ,

2nd issue : in March 23rd (malaysia night time) when i was playing my styx ship then i try to open my dockyard to pick up one old ship long time havent played as i switched the weapon slots almost everything weapons console slots all gone then after i send in few tickets finally got some reply and good to know they helped me retrived back most of it , BUT final 2 pieces of items still cant be found until March 29th i got a reply from game masters saying they had indeed add in my inventory but until now almost a month i still got no replies or feedback from any one the 2 missing items are
    (1) beacon of kahless
    (1) delta alliance reinforcement

both items can be found in dilitium store reclaim section its there (but it keep saying i have it but its never in any of my inventory ,
    same as delta alliance reinforcement no matter how many times i finish the mission i try claim the delta alliance they keep saying i can only have that once (but its never in my inventory )

as all above ive mentioned it only affected one character (georgiou phillipa@joarth72) fleet admiral , the rest of my other characters in my same account are ok and safe not affected , (but not sure about the future)

i do know we are all busy but , please do find some time solve the problems please coz youre the ones asking us to PAY and i did pay for it and wait till key sales and buy the bundles for tech upgrades to upgrade all my items its time and effort and investments i pay lot every month , or weeks you can check al my records if im cheating or not in the game or am i really buying a lot from STO i dont want to pay an item then lost it then replace it another one i have to upgrade it again by my money and still have to wait 20 keys bundles just to have tech upgrades

i loved the game very much and never will leave is because we gamers invested in it we dont just play it i buy the ships as collectors items and can play it , i dont need to buy models afraid no space to put or afraid it will break , the pc STO is good , im getting old even retire i,ll still play it , please give some guidance to retrive my items back and kill the bug ,

ill keep waiting for your replies , (as i said earlier sorry first coz im in malaysia time so i may have late replies)
    , thank you again for reading hope it reaches you soon , thank you ,

Post edited by joarth72 on
  • mmorinemmorine Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I might as well post it here, as this does count as a bit of a strange " Lost Item Bug ". On Feburary 21st, the very first day of the Pahvo Dissention TFO, I was playing my Jem'Hadar ( Acla'Dius on the Holodeck ) and, while waiting for the TFO to start ( Was taking longer than usual ) I decided to switch starships to check what i had equipped, no sooner had the ship did a warp out animation than the loading screen for the Pahvo tfo showed up, so... i thought nothing of it, did the TFO like i would do for most, and then beamed back up, however.... when i did that, i noticed two things very, very wrong..... 1. all items that were equipped on the ship i had last were missing and 2. the ship had somehow changed to become a different one, not visually, but in name and setup ( Gagarin Miracle Worker battlecruiser, to Jem'Hadar Vanguard Carrier ), I had sent a ticket in and got some items back, while i was put off for a couple months, as i couldn't get everything back, i recently decided to regrind those items that still remained missing. However..... that is when I found out about a second part of this bug, i cannot claim those items from missions, as it says i still have them, even tho they are not in account, in bank, or any other inventory area. I decommissioned the Gagarin-turned carrier, which i had hoped would fix the issue, but it has not. I don't mind having to regrind the items, but when I cannot even do that....
    mmorine wrote: »
    I might as well post it here, as this does count as a bit of a strange " Lost Item Bug ". On Feburary 21st, the very first day of the Pahvo Dissention TFO, I was playing my Jem'Hadar ( Acla'Dius on the Holodeck ) and, while waiting for the TFO to start ( Was taking longer than usual ) I decided to switch starships to check what i had equipped, no sooner had the ship did a warp out animation than the loading screen for the Pahvo tfo showed up, so... i thought nothing of it, did the TFO like i would do for most, and then beamed back up, however.... when i did that, i noticed two things very, very wrong..... 1. all items that were equipped on the ship i had last were missing and 2. the ship had somehow changed to become a different one, not visually, but in name and setup ( Gagarin Miracle Worker battlecruiser, to Jem'Hadar Vanguard Carrier ), I had sent a ticket in and got some items back, while i was put off for a couple months, as i couldn't get everything back, i recently decided to regrind those items that still remained missing. However..... that is when I found out about a second part of this bug, i cannot claim those items from missions, as it says i still have them, even tho they are not in account, in bank, or any other inventory area. I decommissioned the Gagarin-turned carrier, which i had hoped would fix the issue, but it has not. I don't mind having to regrind the items, but when I cannot even do that....

Due to this being a specific bug, please create a thread in the PC Gameplay Bug Reports forum instead of putting it in the items lost bug list. You are not the only one who has experienced this bug, another STO player reported it on Reddit. Submit it to support and they will get back to you on it just give them the same information in the post as well as create a new forum post for it. Thanks. :)