test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Warning: the T'Kuvma outfit is wrong (and now broken)

2»

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    I found the T'Kuvma gauntlets in the standard uniform category though. While I do not OWN it, I can still see outfits I don't own from the C-Store, and preview how it would look on my character if I wanted to.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I found the T'Kuvma gauntlets in the standard uniform category though. While I do not OWN it, I can still see outfits I don't own from the C-Store, and preview how it would look on my character if I wanted to.

Cool story. Go ahead and equip the rest of that outfit and let us know how it looks on your character!

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
    Couldn't find those parts in the Uniform category. Just the gauntlets so far.
    Also as an Orion... not as much into spiky as some Klingons are. I mostly run around in one of the Bortasqu boots that DOESN'T have spikes.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited February 2019
    Also as an Orion... not as much into spiky as some Klingons are. I mostly run around in one of the Bortasqu boots that DOESN'T have spikes.

You can't find the other parts because they aren't there.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
    Bugs happen. Give it time. Soonest we might see a fix is next patch day. With it being Presidents Day weekend, don't think anyone's gonna be showing up on Monday, so soonest they can start looking into it will probably be Tuesday.
    edited February 2019
    Bugs happen. Give it time. Soonest we might see a fix is next patch day. With it being Presidents Day weekend, don't think anyone's gonna be showing up on Monday, so soonest they can start looking into it will probably be Tuesday.

We have no idea when this will or won't be fixed. Until it is, people should be forewarned that they can't use the uniform.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,296 Community Moderator
    Did you file a bug report?
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    That's because it's built as a special outfit category and not really meant as a mix and match thing. The problem is the category is broken:

As for why it needs it's own category... The jacket is most of the costume.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • darthoricidarthorici Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    my klingon wearing the full outfit. its the tab were you switch to the outfits from active duty to off duty.
    > @darthorici said:
    > my klingon wearing the full outfit. its the tab were you switch to the outfits from active duty to off duty.

It was fixed yesterday 😉

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • darthoricidarthorici Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    sophlogimo wrote: »
    It was fixed for anyone but the Klingon DISCO pack boff, who still cannot select its T'kuvma boots when choosing any change to the default uniform, such as different colors than all-red.
    yeap still not fix for bridge officer of disco.

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    I went to the tailor, I see the T'kumva Uni category but I still have "Tr:unrestricted" in the list, too. What is that for?

That is on a Klingon, did not pick up the BOFF on her. ...but already bought it for another character. Costume itself seems to be account unlocked.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
This discussion has been closed.