test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gagarin Ship Editor Issue

lagunadlagunad Member Posts: 198 Arc User
I have a Gagarin, but it is impossible to create the white and black color scheme shown in the ship requisition window, promotional graphics and load screens using the ship customizer.

It appears that the ship material may be bugged, as changing the ship material only alters a few very small areas on the ship. Normally changing the material of a ship changes the texture of the entire surface.

The color of the ship, in general, appears very bland and generic, like it is unskinned.

Changing the "pattern" drop-downs also doesn't seem to affect the appearance of the ship as they should.

If I click "Save Preset", in the Load Preset window, the appearance of the ship looks correct (and nothing like how it looks in the appearance editor).

I have both regular and fleet versions of the ship. The problem persists through restarts of the client. I have the most recent driver for my video card installed, and the problem does not occur for other ships.

Comments

• lagunadlagunad Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    It appears that the cosmetic effect from my Prevailing Innervated Resilient Shields are causing the graphical problem described above.

If I disable the visuals from that piece of equipment, the Gagarin behaves as expected in the Ship Tailor. Re-enabling the visuals brings the problem back.