test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ship Missing from Klingon Defense Starter Pack.

BLUF: Issue was reported to Customer Support and resolved for me.

I recently purchased the Klingon Defense Force Starter Pack, which includes:

Tier 1 B'Rotlh Starship
Many slots
1 Borg BOff
13 Mk II Very Rare Space Gear
7 Mk II Very Rare Ground Gear

I received everything but the Ship.

My Inventory was not full, there was no "Overflow bag".

The ship still showed as costing 500 Zen in the Zen Store and the Ship Requisition Agent.

However the "Skin" of the B'Rotlh was available to me -- note that putting the B'Rotlh skin on a B'Rel did not increase the Stations or Consoles, or in any way but cosmetic make the B'Rel into the other ship.

I provided Customer Service screenshots of the Store item and the Requisition Agent screens.

Comments

• bratsabratsa Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    I had this same problem as well, they got back to me and its most probably a game bug.
    They will probably credit you with the zen to buy the ship.

I also noticed that after the patch Thursday 31 January that the buy/claim button on the Romulan starter pack is no longer greyed out when already bought, and if you click the claim button you get the same Unable to complete transaction [reason not specified] so its possible that people who buy the Romulan starter pack in the future could experience the same bug.
    Post edited by bratsa on
  • bratsabratsa Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    bratsa wrote: »
    I had this same problem as well, they got back to me and its most probably a game.
    They will probably credit you with the zen to buy the ship.

I also noticed that after the patch Thursday 31 February that the buy/claim button on the Romulan starter pack is no longer greyed out when already bought, and if you click the claim button you get the same Unable to complete transaction [reason not specified] so its possible that people who buy the Romulan starter pack in the future could experience the same bug.

Post edited by bratsa on
  • spy8446spy8446 Member Posts: 585 Arc User
    I have a Rom KDF character and a standard KDF.
    the Rom claimed both starter packs, got all the items except for the B'Roth.
    my Klingon looking at the KDF starter pack, I see it as available but cant claim it "unable to claim (reasons unknown)" is the message I get.
    I was able to get everything except for the ship for my Klingon as well.
  • dirkpoignard#7028 dirkpoignard Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    spy8446 wrote: »
    I have a Rom KDF character and a standard KDF.
    the Rom claimed both starter packs, got all the items except for the B'Roth.
    my Klingon looking at the KDF starter pack, I see it as available but cant claim it "unable to claim (reasons unknown)" is the message I get.
    I was able to get everything except for the ship for my Klingon as well.
    Spy, if you haven't made a ticket about this, I urge you to do so.
  • scottie58scottie58 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    (Flaming/Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on