test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Phoenix Box weekend "End" November 2018

According to the post about the weekend it was supposed to end at 10am PST on 11/12/2018. I'm on the East coast, logged in at 11am - which would be 8am PST and was not able to buy any of the Phoenix boxes, a full 3 hours before the end of the event. Is that by design ?

Was going to buy a 10 stack of boxes in hopes of getting a new ship. Had already bought about 20 boxes.

Comments

• Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Already been a few posts about the "early" ending, yes, it ended early, no, no one is going get any type of compensation/recognition/nada due to the early ending.

buying another 10 boxes would still leave you with only @ 1:1000 chance of getting a ship, while the rng gods might have decided to smile on you, it's more likely that the early ending just saved you some dilithium.....aw, who am I kidding, just getting the phoenix upgrades is well worth the dilithium.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    In STO, never wait for the last day to do anything. Because of what you just experienced. It happens on sales, happens on events. Start collecting as soon as it is available.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    oldtrekoldtrek Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    My issue is the boxes dont work once you do have them-checked the possibiltes.Not sure why appropriate fields and buttons dont activate? get blown off after leaving a ticket could be how this game tells you they care!
  • Options
    oldtrekoldtrek Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    oldtrek wrote: »
    My issue is the boxes dont work once you do have them-checked the possibiltes.Not sure why appropriate fields and buttons dont activate? get blown off after leaving a ticket could be how this game tells you they care!
    GORN12