test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 2/14/19

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 2/14 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    The romulan arc has always taken a long time to wade through unskippable cutscenes, will these new ones follow that path or can we have the option to skip finally?

Am curious to see if the taris ones have changed enough so its not the same person (overused female voice number 1) on both sides of conversations.
  • anubis0sarvouranubis0sarvour Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Greetings Captains!
    We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 2/14 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
    You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
    We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
    Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
    Thank you for the assistance!
    The Star Trek Online Team

2.5 hours, eh? *nods* As long az Q is taking a break I supoze I better take a nap then.
    Good night Captainszzzzzzzzz……

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIDzA0YDso8
    3fe5520084f54ba06a859d0b2c824e771701473049.png
    The Borg Assimilator
    Live Long and Prosper.🖖[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    The new cutscenes in Empress Sela are good, but why does the Federation reinforcements cutscene from the last part zoom in on the bottom of the saucer of one of the Federation ships to show that it has no registry?

Shouldn't you be trying to hide things like that, not put it front and centre for all to see?
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    (Trolling comments moderated out. File a bug report. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Unbelievable.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.