What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can’t clam gamma Vanguard pack

godcrackgodcrack Member Posts: 27 Arc User
Please help
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    Need more info. Such as did you already buy it and what level you are at. Some bundles are only claimable after reaching a certain level in the game. The Gamma Vanguard Pack might require you to complete the Jem'Hadar tutorial.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    We need more information.

Is this PC, PS4, or Xbox?

Is it available for some characters but not others?

Are you a high enough level for the character where it fails? What level, and have you finished the tutorial missions?

Do you have items in your overflow bag? You need to empty it out.

• godcrackgodcrack Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    I got my Jem’Hadar at our character is level 65 my tos character is 65 and I have completed all intro to both unless you’re talking about completing the whole gamma storyline on the Jem’Hadar our character
    Is says something but I can’t really remember at the top of my head in where I’m at right now live I’ve had a major power outage so I can hop online to figure out what it says but it was a problem back that I’ve googled it has been a problem
    previous transaction is still running long those lines but there is no previous transaction running
    Yeah I did buy the pack I bought the pack off this website
    I bought all packs and this is the only one that’s giving me problems
    O and it is pc
    That’s what he keeps telling me but there’s no transactions growing
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    I know. I have the same problem with one of my alts. He can't claim the Gamma Vanguard pack. We will just have to wait for it to get fixed, I'm afraid.
    Okay wen will this be
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    I hope it will be fixed with tomorrow's patch. Somebody in the bug forum says they are aiming to fix it on February 21st.
  • darthoricidarthorici Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    i get that to. you may want to check on the other bug to. see below. you may also have this going on to ship you own too.

unable to complete transaction. the price of the product has changed. please verify the new price before purchasing. so i cant clame the d'kyr for my disco vulcan. it hits a lot of ship and that one is the one i have a pic of.
    Will sill not fixed maybe thay will never fixes the problem cuz I Ben Reading that this has been a problem for some time now
This discussion has been closed.