test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2800 arc

undedavengerundedavenger Member Posts: 179 Arc User
I'm reading conflicting reports on this on various sources. Some say "operation Gamma" and the other 2800 missions are removed for overhaul, others say they are there but should be in the available missions tab instead of episodes. I don't see them in the available tab, so are they out of the game for now?
Nothing breaks the tension better than a tankard of warnog - except maybe a good brawl...
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    It is still in. Not an Episode Arc...so it will show up in the Available tab. You must be Level 65 to see them. for now. Also, the "Available" missions do not work correctly for all Factions, yet.

You can get the missions shared from players who have it, though.

Note: Cryptic is working on removing all these "unlocks" and allow characters to play missions at any level....or something like it. So, you won't have to wait on the levels or finish one or another Story to get to the next.

We will have to wait and see how it goes.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • zerokillcf2011zerokillcf2011 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    It is still in the mission "Available" tab to replay if you have done them already, of for a character running them the first time, you will see the mission handoff from your faction leader (Cold War, The Dominion, Spectres, etc)

UNLESS you are romulan. As they had no faction leader to do the handoff, if you have not completed the missions previously (thus appearing as a repeatable) they are NOT showing up to play. This is a known issue that the devs are currently not showing any effort to correct since it effects such a small sampling of players. Mostly seems to be Romulan alts created during the last Delta Recruit event, but in general all romulans seem to have this issue.

There are other posts related to this and some people are saying that at least the Dominion arc and the Paradise Lost arc are now corrected? But Spectres, and the Breen arc are still not.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    If it ain't showin' up... Bug Report it. Don't assume its anti (insert faction other than fed) bias.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    azrael605 wrote: »
    My Romulans have no such issue.

Did your romulans already run the missions? If they had, they WILL appear in "available" as a replayable mission. The issue seems to be for new characters not getting the mission handoff. I had a Delta romulan that I finally got around to leveling an is locked from the Breen Arc (no Cold War mission handoff).

I just created a new romulan alt the other week when they had the experience boost weekend and for that new character (already got it to level 65) I do NOT have access to the Spectres or Breen arcs (after the patch at the end of Jan where they "fixed" this issue I did get the Dominion arc available and the Paradise Lost arc).
    > @zerokillcf2011 said:
    > azrael605 wrote: »
    >
    > My Romulans have no such issue.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Did your romulans already run the missions? If they had, they WILL appear in "available" as a replayable mission. The issue seems to be for new characters not getting the mission handoff. I had a Delta romulan that I finally got around to leveling an is locked from the Breen Arc (no Cold War mission handoff).
    >
    > I just created a new romulan alt the other week when they had the experience boost weekend and for that new character (already got it to level 65) I do NOT have access to the Spectres or Breen arcs (after the patch at the end of Jan where they "fixed" this issue I did get the Dominion arc available and the Paradise Lost arc).

Fair enough, all my Roms ran those missions a long time ago.

Yah, my two previous Roms were fine too. Did the Delta recruit for the perks when they re-released it this year (and I didn't have a Sci Rom yet) and figured I would get around to leveling it eventually. But I had also done a Klingon Delta at the same time....anyways, when I finally got to leveling my Romulan in Oct/Nov the mission journal update was live and I can't access those arcs.

Which is REALLY frustrating because the delta recruits have to fine iconian tech and TRIBBLE within certain missions? and you get credit for completing story arcs? and all those goodies are shared on your account. So its a bit annoying, but again I think it has low priority with Cryptic because....how many of those effected characters are there?
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    1st you need to be L65 <- which is stupid
    2nd you can not skip missions. you need to go thru each mission in order once it is unlocked.
    3rd you need to start the mission - Lost Dominion, then you can start the opening mission 2nd wave and follow thru the rest.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    > @tigeraries said:
    > 1st you need to be L65 <- which is stupid
    > 2nd you can not skip missions. you need to go thru each mission in order once it is unlocked.
    > 3rd you need to start the mission - Lost Dominion, then you can start the opening mission 2nd wave and follow thru the rest.

You can skip plenty of missions, why are you trolling people?

I can NOT skip any of these missions.... same for Wasteland, same for Spectres on my JHD.

I can hail 1 mission... the one given. The Skip button is greyed out. I do not see any of the other missions. Once completed... they are relisted at the top of the available missions as replay.

I could skip the missions listed on the mission journal. Just not on these updated missions that have been relegated to the back of the available list once your L65.

I can supply screen shots if needed... I could skip these missions on my regular Feds back in the day... when they were all listed up front on the mission journal. Course they have all done these now and so I can't tell if that is still the case on any new toon or just an issue with JHD. /shrug
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    Tigeraries is correct, at least from my experience: for the four "mini arcs" taken off the full episode storyline, only the next mission (plus, if applicable, replays) are available. I have no skip option for them at all.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
    @tigeraries

Please update what you figured out so far...in the thread where I am keeping track of those Specters/Lost Dominion/Cold War/Available tab bug report thread??? Thanks.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    Not the case for Romulans, I PLAYED every mission up to the Dominion arc (again I was doing this on a Delta Recruit, so I had to for the credit). Once I hit Dyson....I could skip practically every mission (like one or two in Dyson, one in Delta, etc weren't skippable) but everything else, including TFO's could be skipped.

My character is obv level 65. And once I noticed the glitch, I went BACK to all the missions I had skipped, INCLUDING the TFO's, and plaid them.....and STILL do not have have access to the mission handoff "Cold War"
    edited February 2019
    My character is obv level 65. And once I noticed the glitch, I went BACK to all the missions I had skipped, INCLUDING the TFO's, and plaid them.....and STILL do not have have access to the mission handoff "Cold War"

Some factions are still missing the missions that got removed as Episodes and moved over to the "Available" tab. They are working on it. :)

Doing the missions listed in Episodes will not effect the stuff in "Available". Unfortunately, you have to wait for the fix to "Available". Keep your eyes peeled on patch notes.

I saw you made a note in the main bug report thread I started. I will try to update it...after the anniversary stuff is over. I did check Tribble today, and it does not look like the fix is coming in tomorrow's patch.

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    After my Discovery Character finished the 'Mirror of Discovery' Arc all the other EPISODE Tab Missions (except a few of the throwaway Arc lead-in non-replayable ones) were Skippable. That being said, I haven't checked but the point made above is that it was not those Missions that were unskippable but those that were from the Arcs moved to the 'Availible' Tab during the 'Great Simplification'.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.