test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How do I provision K-13 Bridge Officers?

broadnaxbroadnax Member Posts: 340 Arc User
My daughter and I completed the Tier III retrofit engineering for the K-13 starbase and can purchase all of the duty officers and training manuals, but the bridge officers are still grayed out. I have plenty of Fleet Credits and Dilithium to cover the cost.

I do not see any projects specific to provisioning bridge officers and have done the regular provisioning projects since completing Tier III. I checked the STO wiki and did not find answers there. What am I missing?

Thanks for your help
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• broadnaxbroadnax Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    Thanks, Azrael. I did run a retrofit engineering personal provisioning project (gold), but did not run the other color. Didn't think of it since the Boffs are listed as unlocked undo engineering. I'll run a couple more and see what happens.
    Yes, we ran the upgrade project. After that completed, I did a provisioning project.
    Yes. I control the fleet admiral--who also cannot purchase the Boffs. All of our characters have provision access.

Thanks again for all your help.
  • tm706tm706 Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    Just another heads up, make sure you have space in the "candidates" roster located in the "stations" tab on your ships UI menu. If that's full, it might be jamming you up.
    Coffee is life.

Message me in-game (@tm706) for help

1st Alpha Quadrant Fleet
    tm706 wrote: »
    Just another heads up, make sure you have space in the "candidates" roster located in the "stations" tab on your ships UI menu. If that's full, it might be jamming you up.

And we have a winner! Thank you.

I had an open active slot on my character, so I didn't consider whether I had an open slot on my candidates roster. Also, since other Boffs just go to one's inventory if the candidate roster was full, it didn't occur to me that purchasing one this way would be an issue.
  • tm706tm706 Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    > @broadnax said:
    > tm706 wrote: »
    >
    > Just another heads up, make sure you have space in the "candidates" roster located in the "stations" tab on your ships UI menu. If that's full, it might be jamming you up.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > And we have a winner! Thank you.
    >
    > I had an open active slot on my character, so I didn't consider whether I had an open slot on my candidates roster. Also, since other Boffs just go to one's inventory if the candidate roster was full, it didn't occur to me that purchasing one this way would be an issue.

Glad it worked for you !!
    Coffee is life.

Message me in-game (@tm706) for help

1st Alpha Quadrant Fleet
This discussion has been closed.