test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] XP Weekend!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Captains on PC can earn double experience this weekend!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11082783

Comments

• My Time Machine has stopped working, can you let me use yours?
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    You may want to edit the dates in the link since today is February 6th and according to the dates listed, the XP event ended 2 days ago.

And with that fixed, bring on the ship mastery! :)
    Post edited by iamynaught on
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • cxeronockxcxeronockx Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    If one just looks at the quoted article then we go back in time, an xp weekend is always welcome though that is not necessary for me but maybe for other players
    Captains on PC can earn double experience this weekend!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11082783

We’ve doubled our efforts to give Captains the necessary experience to deal with threats to the Galaxy. From Thursday, January 31st at 8AM PT, to Monday, February 4th at 10AM PT, players will be able to enjoy twice the experience!
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Something is bonkers with the calendar interface to Cryptic's blog?
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Aye, the Exp weekend is welcomed. The launcher link brings up the page with, "Thursday, January 31st at 8AM PT, to Monday, February 4th at 10AM PT" so that is obviously incorrect dates/times.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    No proofreading after copy/paste typically.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • pomonagrange#3097 pomonagrange Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    Or, to paraphrase Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock Holmes, "I'm a copy/paster, not a proofreader. Do your research, Anderson."
  • anubis0sarvouranubis0sarvour Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    While I agree normally this would be welcome, to me and a great many others it is not for one Very BIG Reason. Level-scaling of missions is still borked up a tribble. Missions are nearly impossible and take way, way too long on end-level alts, because they are getting slaughtered, and have to wait to respawn. For chars in T5 or better ships, with average of their gear being Mk XI/XII BLUE, it feels like were tossed into D-Day armed with Nerf toys.
    This really needs to get fixed.
    Thank You.
    3fe5520084f54ba06a859d0b2c824e771701473049.png
    The Borg Assimilator
    Live Long and Prosper.🖖[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]