test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Spock's shuttle journey in Discovery mapped out

somtaawkharsomtaawkhar Member Posts: 10,222 Arc User
edited February 2019 in Ten Forward
Taking the PADD image of Spock's journey from Starbase 5 from the beginning of the episode
ccqKp4E.png
Comparing it too the galaxy map we see earlier in the series(which is largely a copy of the Star Trek Star Charts)
9RcDZE2.jpg
Taking an image seen in the later part of the episode
spock-location.jpg
And mapping it all out on the Star Trek Star Charts, which all of these maps are seemingly copies of, I was able to roughly map out Spock's journey since his escape from Starbase 5, as seen in the below
tqfyi6s.jpg
Spock seems to have gone out pretty far, in to the more frontier area of Federation space on the other side of the Klingon Empire

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    and not a single point hits any existing system on the map (though some come close)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    @CPikeEnterprise, save them a few episodes :)
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    2wgsk1e.png

That is what i roughly traced from that picture above. And you'll also note "last known location" so Spock could of moved on since then.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.