test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Console] 20% Discount Pack Sale!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager

Comments

• ilustriailustria Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    When is this supposed to be happening? The link says February 7th at 8am PT to February 11th at 10am PT but As it is Feb 8th and I have been checking since yesterday I still don't see any 20% discount. Am I missing something?
  • captintoomcaptintoom Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Yeah I'm wondering this too. This site and star trek online Twitter says there is a sale but I check in game and no sales are going on, I'm on Xbox please could you give us some feedback on this matter
  • ilustriailustria Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    @"ambassadorkael#6946" Hey there, this never actually went into effect all weekend and this morning it finally showed up as an image on the login/character select screen but prices in the store are unchanged. Will this be remedied at some point or was it just cancelled?
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    captintoom wrote: »
    Yeah I'm wondering this too. This site and star trek online Twitter says there is a sale but I check in game and no sales are going on, I'm on Xbox please could you give us some feedback on this matter

i would not hold your breath since usually when it comes to console they never seem to respond to any questions.

i'm also on xbox one and the news at the character select screen final says there is a 20% off the discount packs until feb 11th (which is kinda dumb at this point since the sale ends the day it shows it in the news) but it is still not showing any sales in the c-store.