test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What to do about two Holo Leetah Codes

Ended up with the Convention and Black Friday Holo Leetahs... but can only claim one or the other.

Comments

• arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    So claim one and give the other to a friend. My Fleet has a thing going where you donate unwanted codes to the Fleet and then they add them into the prizes in their regular giveaways.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • titanhoss#9356 titanhoss Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    No.. I have the 50 dollar black friday Leetah in my c-store reclaimable... also have the convention leetah in my c-store reclaimable... I was wondering if there was a way to get a -different- convention boff...
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    No. I have three unlock codes for Leeta. One gives Mirror only and the other two Choice of Leetas. You can have all three as Candidates but only one can be Commissioned.

They won't trade an unused code for you but you may be able to exchange it to another player for a different Boff Code.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • titanhoss#9356 titanhoss Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    and again... I'm not saying I have the -code- sitting around.. I have the BOFFS in the C-store as reclaimable... AFAIK you can't trade stuff from your c-store reclaims...